Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mouth ache

The videos of her showing off her black eye fucking disgust me. It’s like a badge of fucking honour to her, she’s got the ocd survivor badge, the body dysmorphia survivor badge, cancer ‘all clear’ badge, suicide survivor badge, now the domestic violence badge.
Can’t possibly let her kids eat bacon but she can expose them to drugs, scumbags and make them grow up full of self esteem issues. Woman’s a fucking disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
If I told you that there was a young girl who at the age of 24 became a successful business women and earned loads and loads of money, inspired people and lost weight ate healthy, bought her own car and house and had her own shop with a variety of beauty treatments clothes hair and makeup you'd be so proud of this woman! But then you add in the lies, the child neglect, her friends that have gone to prison, the drugs, the fights, so much more. Yes we could be jealous of the first girl I described... But we are certainly not jealous of the second girl

Reactions: 13

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
‘Perks of owning a hair salon’ no cassy you have a desk and a sink in a clothing shop with 2 random beds in the middle for botches eyebrows and sofas for your chavvy traveller wannabe mates to sit on and give anyone evils who comes near the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 12

justwhytho?

That’s the thing, a lot of people follow her just to see what bullshit she comes out with next. Now that Jeremy Kyle has finished people look at her profile to make themselves feel better cause she is an absolute train wreck!! No one. Is jealous of the life she leads. If she was taking her kids out, acting like a nice respectful girl then maybe. It’s what attention seeking shit she is going to come out with next!! Poor excuse of a humans her family have tried she’s her own worst enemy. As long as she’s got some dinlo mate who milking her for money telling her she’s fine she believes it. This thread should be a wake up call I would be mortified if was me but she just has no self respect!! Ps I will never buy another cucumber again 🤢
If there was a forum which had a thread about me I can honestly say I would read it and I would ask myself if there is any truth in the comments, I would wonder if what people are saying had any sort of point, especially when it comes to me as a mother.

If I knew in my heart it was all BS I would laugh and get on with my life, but if there was anything that I actually thought could be true about myself I would be taking a serious look in the mirror and I would hand on heart try to change the negative things I had learnt about myself.

I wouldn't put it all down to jealousy or haters, let's face it the world is full of independent women who make their own paper and buy their own shoes, being a successful women isn't rare these days, it's happening. Although My idea of a sucessful women and hers are clearly different.

It's a shame she can't take this forum and use it to her advantage, because we all be learning lessons in this world.

Reactions: 11

dontgetit

Life Style Coach in

How to take drugs
Parenting Skills
How to mug people off
Pyramid Selling
Misleading about how you lost weight (no surgery of course, I must get onto Trading Standards and Juice Plus!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

justwhytho?

Shocking how drained her kids look today, they look so tired. I guarantee a healthy balanced dinner and pudding, warm bubble bath and a nice early night in their own beds and they will be fine.
Will she do that? Will she fuck.
This is a woman who wakes her daughter up to scratch her body 🗑🤢👿

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
It’s because when she was in the trailer she was trying to keep up her fake Traveller ways and pretend she’s something she isn’t. As us travellers take immaculate pride in our homes and family, now she is in a house and hanging around with all these different people she thinks she’s a south London plastic gangster girl... and when it suits her she’s a traveller again. That’s why she’s so embarrasing to our culture and literally none of us can stand her and the fake ways she portrays

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
I'm actually so glad I found this thread (through Cassy herself may I add when she mentioned it on a live) cause for a long time I thought I was the only one who could see how much of a twat she is and how her kids are abused and neglected (abuse and neglect comes in all forms and just cause she's got money doesn't mean it is not happening) and not once has anyone on here had anything good to say about her. #werenotjealous

• Heart
Reactions: 9

justwhytho?

It’s crazy how much she try’s so hard to act like a traveller but I know travellers who wouldn’t dream of calling there kids names and there kids are the apples of there eye! Can’t say the same for cassy 🙄
She talks to her kids like absolute shit. Women needs to listen back to her stories and hear herself.

I don't care how many stories she puts up faking her happy family home, anyone can stage a pic, truth is, her girls look unhappy with her and her image is more important than her children.
I actually feel sorry for those poor kids because they seem such good little girls.
when she was with bill I thought she was a great mum, regardless of surgery or whatever. They seemed like a good family unit then. Bill probably doesnt even recognise cassy these days.

Women needs to give her head a wobble.

KeelOver

I hate that she does so many stories while driving. Her phone is always in her hand too. Never wears a seatbelt either.

KfBr

VIP Member
I wish she would put her phone down while doing eyebrows. I am a qualified micro blader and it screams cross contamination 😭😭
Does she not understand how much bacteria and germs are on your phone screen 🤮 then she’s touching someone’s face and effectively opening their skin 🥴🥴
I understand taking before and after photos for promotion but I always take photos before, without gloves, wash my hands thoroughly then, when finished, remove my gloves and take photos without touching the area again!!! And she’s sat there taking selfies with her mask on thinking she looks professional 🤔🤯🧐 I see you Cass 🧐🤓😎

R8by88

I used to really like cassy, she is number 1 example that you can have all the money but it doesn’t buy u happiness. She can’t keep friendships, relationships it’s just what flavour of the month n who she thinks she can trust so they can sponge off her! I bet if she actually done a stick take at her shop she would have shit loads missing! It’s clear now this juice plus does not work she always says she’s lost weight but never posts scale pics?? Anyone can do that.. also these magic capsules her hair is atrocious n her skin is awful I bet she stinks of dirty fags n her fanny reaks of kippers! Those children are an inconvenience to the life she wants yes she can buy them stuff but look at her insta feed? No family days out. She can have time to spend with her mates but not her children? N let’s face it they don’t have a bed routine!! She claims mental health I feel more attention seeking!! Standing on a train track n calling everyone that’s what ur doing to scare them, her brother ended up in a bad accident trying to rush to her!!! The woman needs sectioning those dear children need to be children not fashion accessories when they feel like it. She had mates run her shop when getting boobs done but can’t have them run it when child is poorly n should be at home!! Poor excuse of a mother!! She can’t even keep up with her own lies n forgets what she says!!

Kmux

VIP Member
Cassy had an op, won’t find her in her shop, feeds the kids slop, someone please call a cop 🙏🏻

• Haha

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
Its because of people like Cassy why I never want my daughters to grow up and come on social media. To think there will be many young girls following, watching and looking up to her actually scares me.