Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess she is! Those poor girls of hers, you would think she would want to spend time with them as she's jetting off for her surgery on Saturday. Vain, selfish attention seeker. Sells Juice Plus and starts a diet every few days.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree! Didn’t she cancel an event that was supposed to be happening this this evening as she was distraught about having to wait the biopsy results!? I know that we all deal with things in different ways but this is ridiculous.

Completely agree! Didn’t she cancel an event that was supposed to be happening this this evening as she was distraught about having to wait the biopsy results!? I know that we all deal with things in different ways but this is ridiculous.
She tried to take her own life apparantly literally a few weeks ago she wrote on Instagram I don’t really get what’s going on with her but really do think the kids are better with there dad for now her mum did a Instagram live saying she isn’t in the right place and she’s surrounded by fake friends.. she always seems to have a ‘illness’ of some type

Reactions: 4
Only a few weeks ago she had body dysmorphia and was hating her body but then her fathers spirit smashed a mirror and she was cured.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her kids are always awake really late too. Like 10/11pm when one of them goes to school. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2
Definitely think the children are better off with their Dad at the moment, but to be honest they don't seem to be with her much anyway.
I know she says everything she does is for them but time is something you can never get back, making proper memories with your children is important too.

Also all this talk about 'you only have one life' and then going to have an unnecessary operation is a different country, for vanity reasons only..before she even has the results of her lip or its healed? Women needs to practice what she preaches.
She must have a dealth wish.

Reactions: 5
Erghk she’s back with the bag full of money ... the tax man should really be having a look into all this cash!!

Reactions: 7
I used to really admire her. I thought the whole “girl boss” thing was amazing. But then came the drama. Stealing customers from people in her juice plus team, going into a relationship with her mates partner (that was going to be her bridesmaid when she renewed her vows) then there’s been various other men on the scene, the car crash, the poor dog 😥 the lies the girl tells are just crazy! I could go on and on, no I don’t know her I’m real life, this is just from what she openly puts on her social media, the girl is a train wreck!

I seem to remember after the car crash and her friend kims teeth got completely smashed out her mouth, didn't cassy pay for bill to get new teeth right away even though they weren't together and she made Kim wait months

Reactions: 2
I seem to remember after the car crash and her friend kims teeth got completely smashed out her mouth, didn't cassy pay for bill to get new teeth right away even though they weren't together and she made Kim wait months
I may be wrong... but I don’t think she ever did pay for Kim’s teeth!

Kim is bloody amazing, she is a true inspiration!

I may be wrong... but I don’t think she ever did pay for Kim’s teeth!

Kim is bloody amazing, she is a true inspiration!
Did she not?! I thought it came out of her insurance or something, yet paid for bills with her own money 🤬 she made bill out to be a proper jobless boy with no income, she would post and brag about the clothes and shoes and cars she would buy him. Must of made him feel like tit

Did she not?! I thought it came out of her insurance or something, yet paid for bills with her own money 🤬 she made bill out to be a proper jobless boy with no income, she would post and brag about the clothes and shoes and cars she would buy him. Must of made him feel like tit
She’s weird with money, like the other day she got quoted for wardrobes and said she wasn’t paying it but she’ll go spend over 1k on a pair of shoes.. weird thought she’d be house proud tbh and clean obviously not

Yeah! From what I remember she said she would pay for Kim’s teeth then changed her mind and got her own done instead!!

Am sure that shop is just to wash drug money.
Girl is a drama queen and her groupies fall for it everytime.
She isn't a traveller girl, no traveller would have a house as dirty as that and then get cleaners in, the shame of it.
Never has a constant friend group, seems to move from one group to another.
Why have more surgery after the last time? And especially after the drama over the lip.
Kids are just an extra for her when no pals or man about. She does not even look after them most of the time. The older kid hates media and the mother keeps filming her.

She’s away getting this, that and the other pumped into her today again!

It’s a shame in a way as I think before all the surgery and whatever else she was stunning, naturally beautiful but now... 😥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.