Cassy Smith - juice plus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she does so many stories while driving. Her phone is always in her hand too. Never wears a seatbelt either.
This is one of the worst issues, because after crashing her car a couple of years ago and injuring her friends you would think she’d be extra careful every time she drives now!!

Reactions: 2
Use to really like her but she doesn’t seem to be bothered about her kids anymore and the way she talks to them isn’t nice.. she’s always doing balloons and always out drinking but sits and promotes fasting which she then later said makes her binge eat? But she still does it...
What is the issue with the balloons? I keep noticing them in pics?

She’s takes the drug nitrous oxide by inhaling it through balloons she’s always got little canisters everywhere
Aw god I feel really old as that totally shocks me! Why do young people do such stupid things. She can hardly promote a healthy lifestyle!

7 hours ago, stories drinking and doing balloons, 6 hours ago she's driving home? Have I got that wrong?

Reactions: 4
7 hours ago, stories drinking and doing balloons, 6 hours ago she's driving home? Have I got that wrong?
I’ve just looked at her page as don’t follow her and I’m disappointed to see Mother Pukka follows her when she’s promoting that kind of behaviour

Promotes this healthy life style yet gets high on something that’s very dangerous and can kill you. Clearly isn’t thinking about them children of hers

Reactions: 3
So many people think balloons are just a quick high but they really can kill you but I guess she isn’t bothered about that since she films herself driving all the time and her kids don’t have car seats 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the video of her when she was like 18 knocking on this girl's house and the girl opened the door and Cassy beat the duck out of her? Don't know how true it is but apparently there's a video somewhere of that happening 🤔 also her and bill apparently split because she kept sleeping around, again no proof just what was said x

Has anyone seen the video of her when she was like 18 knocking on this girl's house and the girl opened the door and Cassy beat the duck out of her? Don't know how true it is but apparently there's a video somewhere of that happening 🤔 also her and bill apparently split because she kept sleeping around, again no proof just what was said x
She was in a fight- well more her beating a girl only a year or so ago and there was a video of that. Cassy shared it herself and was proud of herself laughing. All her mates watching and shouting 'Get her cass' 😳😳 This was when she had the pink Range Rover so I'm sure it was 2018.

• Wow
She was in a fight- well more her beating a girl only a year or so ago and there was a video of that. Cassy shared it herself and was proud of herself laughing. All her mates watching and shouting 'Get her cass' 😳😳 This was when she had the pink Range Rover so I'm sure it was 2018.
Oh no I'm on about one way before juice plus days it was before the kids, she's really not a good role model yeah she works and earns money but what's she Gunna do when juice plus goes down hill like everything does and the shop makes no money? Not everyone is Gunna need there eyebrows done 😂

Oh no I'm on about one way before juice plus days it was before the kids, she's really not a good role model yeah she works and earns money but what's she Gunna do when juice plus goes down hill like everything does and the shop makes no money? Not everyone is Gunna need there eyebrows done 😂
She's a regular bare knuckle fighter then 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve not seen one from that long ago, but I saw one from last year - I was just absolutely gobsmacked that she shared it on her FB alongside all her ‘inspirational’ business stuff - albeit she deleted it a short while later, but still 🙄🙄🙄

What’s the tea 🐸
Ooh care to spill any gossip?!

I unfollowed her years ago and just had a quick nosey... I can’t believe what she looks like now with all the work she’s had done. She looks so different and very sad in the eyes.

Re previous comments - I can’t believe that she’s NOT a gypsy 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.