Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new man looked like he had his leg in a brace and was in a wheelchair when she posted on her story on Saturday night. She had the same photo on twice of them doing balloons together. Really romantic.

Reactions: 2
The new man looked like he had his leg in a brace and was in a wheelchair when she posted on her story on Saturday night. She had the same photo on twice of them doing balloons together. Really romantic.

Probably attacked in gang drugs warfare

Cassy Smith #3 - Do as I SAY not do as I DO

Reactions: 1
Is the 'official' part of their Insta handles supposed to be a joke or do they seriously think they are big time influencers?

Official Cassy, Official Rosieb, Official Roxieleah ... oh do duck off you desperate bunch of filler-filled scruffs.

Trying to look like the Kardashdians but failing miserably. Don't let any of these Poundland princesses near a fire - the feckers would melt, what with all the plastic surgery, pleather trousers and bad wigs.

1576569344134.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t get over how photoshopped her ass is in that photo... how can she not see how ridiculously far she takes the photoshopping 🙄

has anyone ordered juice plus products from her? I wonder if she does all the after support that clients are supposed to get. I can’t imagine she does, I would think if she’s that popular a consultant she would have lots of clients and supporting her clients would take up all her time but she’s never busy is she. Probably she just hooks the clients in and then someone else does all her support work 🤷🏼‍♀️

My friend stupidly ordered JP through her, and no she is very constant Before you pay.. as soon as you pay she does duck ALL... literally just says here’s the group look through it, doesn’t help at all , she’s all talk just wants some money off you. She’s a creature. Oh nice so I’m guessing she’s going to think it’s acceptable to drink drive with her kids then? She’s a goat.... that obviously impresses her a D dealer drink driving twit... nice one Cassy letting a real role model around your kids... well done sweetie... you need to be locked up and your kids removed off you your constatnly putting them in danger scruff

Why is she wearing her scabby mans jumper, head to toe in fake designer items it’s embarrassing 😁View attachment 64748
Makes out she has loads of money but wearing all fake clothes 😂😭😩 how embarrasing for her.. and as for those bags how tacky is that 😳😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t get over how photoshopped her ass is in that photo... how can she not see how ridiculously far she takes the photoshopping 🙄

has anyone ordered juice plus products from her? I wonder if she does all the after support that clients are supposed to get. I can’t imagine she does, I would think if she’s that popular a consultant she would have lots of clients and supporting her clients would take up all her time but she’s never busy is she. Probably she just hooks the clients in and then someone else does all her support work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Could not quite work out what was wrong with the photo, but you are so right, photoshopped to hell!

Her arse is not that big lol... she wears those shape knickers with holes in the arse
part to lift it up .... she said she had to wear it after her ab surgery when someome pointed it out she got all defensive on her live... yet they didn’t do her arse 😳🤣 her arse looks fat and flat now not a typical bbl looking one you see on other girls.... so yeah that’s what she wears. You could see it through her leggings 🤣🤣😂😭😂😭☕🐸

She looks quite big in the pictures on her shop account... the power of her photoshopping

Last edited:
Looks like she’s got a creamy pasta dish in the restaurant... do frankie and bennys do a creamy vegan pasta dish? Never eaten there x

Defo stolen phones 100 ... especially as she wants them gone quickly !!! Doing her mans dirty work on the side.. skank

Looks like she’s got a creamy pasta dish in the restaurant... do frankie and bennys do a creamy vegan pasta dish? Never eaten there x
Yeah they do x

More importantly... she literally wrote on her FB 9 hours ago that she was a fat whale no more carbs until after Christmas then 2 hours ago she’s eating pasta at F&B’s... okay chubs, good try 😂🍝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They do indeed do vegan pasta dishes, but that’s not to say hers was, we know what she’s like!

Can't see what her new man like on insta?🤔😂 Would love to see what he look like! Thats 3 different men she has had been in relationship with this year and i can not find one bf myself this year lmfao fink i need some dating advive lol or maybe the dogey surgery is working 😭😭😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Can't see what her new man like on insta?🤔😂 Would love to see what he look like! Thats 3 different men she has had been in relationship with this year and i can not find one bf myself this year lmfao fink i need some dating advive lol or maybe the dogey surgery is working 😭😭😂😂😂
Lmao 😂😅 he is a state to be honest

She will be split up with him by the new year because remember Cassy doesn’t need a man, Cassy doesn’t have time for a man , a man can’t tame cassy , and he wouldn’t do everything she said 🤣 typical Cassy..... she really is a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.