Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies off school coz your I’ll? Does she even care about her kids education??? She’s probably done too much tit the night before !!!

Reactions: 1
How do we report her to trading standards for selling all that fake shite? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he is a traveller, he’s one of the plastic gangster crew ... the wannabe London gangsters 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she probably ain’t that I’ll as she says I mean I’d tour that sick why would you be taking selfies? She prob wants to be with her new man so made out she’s ill

‘I wear it better’... ok so clearly the fellas coat and she’s such a child. Bet he had no idea she done that bet he went to the bog or something and she quickly done that like a silly teenage girl. She’s gonna look like such a mug in a couple of weeks when he’s had his fill and discarded her 😂
Infact I bet he doesn’t even watch her insta so has no idea she’s even hinting that they are seeing each other. Guys like that don’t like the attention so he’d probably go mad if he knew

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah defo especially if he’s a D dealer they like to keep it on the low anyway!!!
why Would you let a drink driver who hurt someone around your kids.... like she puts her kids in so much danger and she doesn’t even care. At least If the kids are with bill there well looked after and happy ?

So, today She is ill (again)
So keeps the kids of school as She is so ill can't lift head from pillow.

She is so bad, her ex has to come and take kids.

She then goes and sees new boyfriend

What a girl!!

• Haha
She probably was never I’ll to start with she just wanted to be kid free and be with her new Bf.... she’s a joke of a mother she really is

• Haha
So, today She is ill (again)
So keeps the kids of school as She is so ill can't lift head from pillow.

She is so bad, her ex has to come and take kids.

She then goes and sees new boyfriend

What a girl!!
Wow she really is something else

Dick before her kids then!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.