Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex so pretty bettwr then cassy hes down graded lol whats her name on fb wana have look lol 😁😂😂

He’s names Paul sneddon on fb I just went through his ex’s likes on her photo lol

Truth be told I’ve read the article and posted it on here it ain’t the same Paul sneddon that did the car crash as that guy was from another country xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
AD9A2DDA-2D54-441E-998D-EB45FB253025.jpeg
If you’re well enough to plan a potential trip to A&E in a few days time, then you probably don’t need A&E. But then I guess she wouldn’t get as much attention or sympathy just going to the GP or pharmacy like everyone else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Csssy you don’t PLAN a&e ... it’s people like her that hospitals are over stretched... going cos you have eaten too many bowls of pasta and hurt your belly or sucking too much tit out of balloons.... she’s the biggest bleeping idiot on the internet. Always seeking attention... Cassy if your gunna go a&e you go a&e .... you don’t say oh maybe.... bleeping idiot.... and lobe how she put in private... alot have private medical Cassy not just you... and she hardly looks ill she’s sitting in a full face of makeup with her baboon arse lips... god this girl winds me up to another level.... go look after your kids properly for once and stop throwing them around ... they have no stability or routine with her at all. How much attention do you need

His ex is stunning !! How he’s with Cassy I don’t know.. she wipes her under the table over and over.... seriously they won’t last 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Csssy you don’t PLAN a&e ... it’s people like her that hospitals are over stretched... going cos you have eaten too many bowls of pasta and hurt your belly or sucking too much tit out of balloons.... she’s the biggest bleeping idiot on the internet. Always seeking attention... Cassy if your gunna go a&e you go a&e .... you don’t say oh maybe.... bleeping idiot.... and lobe how she put in private... alot have private medical Cassy not just you... and she hardly looks ill she’s sitting in a full face of makeup with her baboon arse lips... god this girl winds me up to another level.... go look after your kids properly for once and stop throwing them around ... they have no stability or routine with her at all. How much attention do you need

His ex is stunning !! How he’s with Cassy I don’t know.. she wipes her under the table over and over.... seriously they won’t last 🤣
Exactly this! Guarantee that if she does go on her little attention seeking outing to A&E, she’ll be moaning about it within ten minutes like she did with her “sepsis” 🙄

Poor Cass 😭 I can't imagine being so ill you might go to a&e in a day or two, get up and dressed and hair and makeup, take selfies AND go and pick up the new iPhone! She must be on death's door to be that bad

inCollage_20191219_095709189.jpg

Couldn't lift her head of the pillow to take her kids to school... Yet a few hours later drove to get her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a bleeping hypocrite honestly.... it’s like she uses it as a badge of honour it’s bleeping embarrasing !!! She needs a dose of reality. She just couldn’t be bothered she’s probably just got a sore belly from eating burgers and cheese like she always does but blames it on something else... bleeping idiot

Thought she was this expert nutritionist... surely you would know what to eat to sort it out? duck off with your little sausage fingers....

on deaths door yet your fake tanning last night? Real bleeping I’ll Cassy...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Cassy Smith #3 Fake Abs, Girl of the night but at least she’s got a pancake ass made from Drug Money

that’s my input for the thread suggestion🤷🏼‍♀️😂 don’t judge it’s my first time trying to do one hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cassy Clark #3 fake abbs full of crabs never looking after her little babs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ill my foot.
She is now out with her mate.
Have you noticed that she posts different things on fb than insta and vice versa

Oh I bet she is doing something g dodgey for him!!! I hate people that brag about money like she does it’s so embarrasing and cringe... she doesn’t even have as much as she says.... like shut the duck up you fake ass gypsy wannabe.... your not sick at all trying to get bleeping attention again.... go fill your face with cakes miss piggy 😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 2
Cassy Clark #3 planning a&e trips walste selling her fake designer tit but where are he kids oh yeah at bills because she’s too unfit and just wants to ride her drug dealer bf dangly bits 🤔

Cassy Clark #3 planning a&e trips walste selling her fake designer tit but where are her kids oh yeah at bills because she’s too unfit and just wants to ride her drug dealer bf dangly bits 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
47?? Lol surely not???
she’s perfectly fine she just wants bleeping attention as per usual.. she is so embarrasing it’s actually disgusting the lengths she would go for a bit of attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.