Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a bleeping laugh with this? Only upload? No my friend, people aren’t thick you already plastered your tacky night out (inc. drug taking) all over Snapchat, insta story and now even following this ‘exclusive pic’ on Facebook you couldn’t help yourself uploading more. Only upload my arse. There’s nothing secret about her night out with one arm in the air all night shouting AYYY AYY. God I cringe as I even write it.
As for her needing a management company? 😩😂😂 what on earth for? She has 50k followers on Facebook and still gets like 15 likes on things. Mate.. I have 200 friends, even less on insta, and I get more than she does 😂
More needs to get out about Cassy. I remember her from school and I know exactly how she was, waiting outside the school gates wanting to beat up friends of mine who were years younger than her. Was always scared of people bigger than her though. Maybe that’s why she got so fat 😂
I can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂 AYY AYYY, I can hear it in my head now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 too much for a Monday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AYY AYY - why does she do this? Its all you hear on her posts

Management company for a plastic gangster - anyone would be mad to take her on, but someone will who is just as bad as her

Her PA lasted a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shock late again to take her kids to school? Probably because you were hungover all day ... isn’t she the one to try and get people up at the crack of dawn 🤣 I swear she is trying to be something she’s not once again! Her behaviour is embarrasing and sad she needs to get mental help ! The management made me LAUGH.... what does she even need it for? 🤣😂 following her around nightclubs acting like a proper fool... she is so desperate to become famous but needs to realise she will never be famous... only thing she’s famous for is opening her legs to every man she sets eyes on

Girls are late for school because they had to take pictures of their mummy rocking her tit cheap hair extensions, poor fuckers

Is she really that bad with men?
Yeah lol... bad 🤣😩

Girls are late for school because they had to take pictures of their mummy rocking her tit cheap hair extensions, poor fuckers
bleeping disgusting ain’t it.... it’s always about her all the time! As long as mummy is fine had her selfies done, put her fake arse in her trousers she’s fine and THEN she will take the kids to school lol

Just seen her post on being late for school, Jesus. Surely the school must question why these kids are late for school all the time (or seem to be)

The flowers are from a plastic gangster in Essex.

So glad I’ve found this feed! The man she is now with is a drug dealer, classy cassy back at it having these men round her children.

So the girls slept at her mums house and then ask if they can sleep at her house that day and she says, ‘no you’re going to your dads’ then she’s on that other story buying sex underwear to get laid and her pal captions a comment that she’s out to steal men ... what a sket! Those poor girls are being passed from pillar to post, they should feel like their mums home is their home and not refer to it as ‘your house’ ... super sad!

Yes she stole a womens boyfriend this weekend and has been doing so for the last 5 weeks, she is a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

So glad I’ve found this feed! The man she is now with is a drug dealer, classy cassy back at it having these men round her children.

Yes she stole a womens boyfriend this weekend and has been doing so for the last 5 weeks, she is a bleep.
ermm... details please?! 🤣

[/QUOTE

He can only be stolen, if he wants too be

Kids are up on a school night at nearly ten and looks like they are having a caffeine based drink before bed... obvious choice 👍🏻

Also the milk in this tea isn’t vegan I’m sure... I can never get my tea to look like that with non dairy milk 😂
Hahaha I came here to say the same ... I wonder if those biscuits are gluten and dairy free too?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha defo is cows milk in there dairy free milk leaves like a horrible layer on top... she’s such a creature.
oh nice having a D dealer around your kids .... she will literally introduce any an to her kids... does she not realise she’s putting them in danger all the time. She will go off the rails again and have a meltdown ...

what?? She stole him ofF someone ??? She is literally a home wrecker

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.