Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girls slept at her mums house and then ask if they can sleep at her house that day and she says, ‘no you’re going to your dads’ then she’s on that other story buying sex underwear to get laid and her pal captions a comment that she’s out to steal men ... what a sket! Those poor girls are being passed from pillar to post, they should feel like their mums home is their home and not refer to it as ‘your house’ ... super sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What the duck is up with the shorts today?! And that poor dog down her pants 😠🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but all men would see in her is money... surely .... she’s slept with so many bleeping men it’s ridiculous... she is a self obsessed fool ... its her way or no way ,,,, duck being her boyfriend !!! Makes out she’s something special when really she’s the local bike...

Is her six pack fake? It doesn’t look natural at all 🤔
Nah she had it done for surgery looks horrid

Reactions: 3
I know she looks so much happier with bill... I’m not surprised though the amounot of fucked up tramps she has coming in and out there life probably scares the life out of her... all her plastic Gangster wanna be friends trying to act the big ones in front of her kids... she has no care for their safety... no car seats and then putting them around any one... she’s a mess.

She had had about three bunches of flowers in as many months, self sent!

Balloons .......

I don't feed girls meat or dairy, oh look cheese sticks .........

Reactions: 2
She’s full of tit, she 100% eats dairy and all that still sneakily behind the scenes she’s admitted to it before.... she’s so full of tit. I don’t get does she think it makes her look good because she doesn’t drink cows milk? Or doesn’t eat meat as she says ... she treats it like a badge of honour. Oh yeah 100 percent she sent them herself it’s something she would do. Every bloke she’s had is her “keeper” when really she’s never been truly happy since she left bill.... and I don’t think she will be. I mean look at the type everytime ,

All those men rough as arseholes and she wonders why they don't treat her well.

Everyone deserves happiness but the way she carries on, it's not going to happen, she conducts herself badly. So she won't get someone who will treat her well

Reactions: 1
Now she needs a management team.. like seriously to manage what your mom existent famous life?? I. Don’t get what your trying to be Cassy but it’s so embarrasing and you should stop

Reactions: 1
Is she having a bleeping laugh with this? Only upload? No my friend, people aren’t thick you already plastered your tacky night out (inc. drug taking) all over Snapchat, insta story and now even following this ‘exclusive pic’ on Facebook you couldn’t help yourself uploading more. Only upload my arse. There’s nothing secret about her night out with one arm in the air all night shouting AYYY AYY. God I cringe as I even write it.
As for her needing a management company? 😩😂😂 what on earth for? She has 50k followers on Facebook and still gets like 15 likes on things. Mate.. I have 200 friends, even less on insta, and I get more than she does 😂
More needs to get out about Cassy. I remember her from school and I know exactly how she was, waiting outside the school gates wanting to beat up friends of mine who were years younger than her. Was always scared of people bigger than her though. Maybe that’s why she got so fat 😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.