Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hate people like her worst thing is the amount of kids who have to walk on the road when d*ckheads park like that

Reactions: 2
Weird how she’s now been approached by Gym king to model the clothes, yet she doesn’t mention and tag them in insta... she doesn’t follow them and they don’t follow her lol? Seems a bit bizarre to me, she’s normally putting everything on insta.... I smell bullshit and wanting a bit of praise

Reactions: 1
Her “new hurrr” Looks crap she’ll soon be back to black cause she can’t live without hair extensions and riri don’t have matching ones lol 😂

Weird how she’s now been approached by Gym king to model the clothes, yet she doesn’t mention and tag them in insta... she doesn’t follow them and they don’t follow her lol? Seems a bit bizarre to me, she’s normally putting everything on insta.... I smell bullshit and wanting a bit of praise
When did she claim this? She bloody wishes she was approached!! Ffs there are people who deserve that experience more than her. Who have a body they paid for in sweat lol not in jp wages huns 😂😂😂

She put it on her Facebook 😂🤣 and then apparently so e other thing with celebrity’s lol... she is so desperate to be famous it’s embarrasing. She can’t even deal with normal life, being famous is a whole new ball game she would end up killing herself!! She thinks she is famous now, but she has no bloody clue....

Reactions: 3
She is now promoting on her FB a girl who sells photo's of her fanny to buyers and showing the life style that she has.

What a wonderful Lifestyle coach old Cassy is!

Omg really 😩 seen it all now, she defo does that as well on the sideline 1000% really wouldn’t put anything past her, and then posting of the letter from the girl from jail , yes coz you reslly want to be involved with someone who assisted in something like that, absolute skank, she needs her kids taken off her for safety!! Her oldest always looks so happy around her dad and with her mum she’s in a shell. Sad

So now she’s got a new best friend the human Ken doll, who is obsessed with surgery like she is... this can only go one way!!!!

Oh god, that's the one having the BBL.

What a way to behave in your business. Shop had seemed empty for a while

Just can't edit my posts

#shop HAS seemed empty for a while

Last edited:
Shes so foullllllll... how professional twerking in your shop with the music blasting.. her mum didn’t look to happy and I don’t blame her! Bet the shop smells of fags stale perfume and fish 🤢😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I bet they smoke literally in the doorway... so gross.. I mean how unhygienic ... I don’t get why people would even want to go in there and have treatments, just screams infection to me... vile . She can’t even twerk 🤣

Yeah I bet they smoke literally in the doorway... so gross.. I mean how unhygienic ... I don’t get why people would even want to go in there and have treatments, just screams infection to me... vile . She can’t even twerk 🤣
She actually can’t twerk that’s the hilarious thing she’s just making the fat move in her arse by shaking fast as she can 😂 EMBARASSING I’m just cringing the more stories she puts up🙄😳😂 not sure why she keeps saying ‘ I can’t wait to get married’ either Cos no one will want to marry that thing ...

I know.. she think she can twerk but she can’t it just looks a hot mess... 😩 imagine walking in and seeing that so unprofessional,, but because it’s Xmas as Cassy says it’s not... oh how funny she removed the “contacted by gym king to model there new spring line” off her Facebook 🤣😂 because it never bleeping happened...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her response to a lady saying it’s not professional? Wow! Way to speak to people as a LIFE coach what do you do? train people to be arseholes?

secondly that bloke with the plastic face looks awful!!

And thirdly how many letters does that convict send her letters? there’s been a few this week!

I know.. she think she can twerk but she can’t it just looks a hot mess... 😩 imagine walking in and seeing that so unprofessional,, but because it’s Xmas as Cassy says it’s not... oh how funny she removed the “contacted by gym king to model there new spring line” off her Facebook 🤣😂 because it never bleeping happened...
Please look at the photo R has just posted on insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This influencer day she made out she would be mixing with all these famous celebrities ... to me it looks like Instagram, businesses and influencers are going 🤣😂 she always over exaggerates everything ...it’s like a shopping day wtf is she l.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.