Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest insta post, someone called her out on wearing leather but being a vegan.

So she blocked them.

How many people do you think She has on her blocked list?

Reactions: 2
‘My girls don’t eat dairy because I know how bad it is for you’... oh what’s that a Mars milkshake? 😂

• Haha
She really shouldn’t do that wink face ... makes Her look like she’s straining for a tit!!!! woman

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for who’s Evers wedding that was! She always has to try and get everyone’s attention making a scene I just think she’s cringey, but even on someone else’s special day! No wonder they only invited her for the evening!! 😂😂

It was her cousins wedding it was. And she has new friends all the time cause love fresh face i wonder what happend to her old cleaner mate who haf tattoos down her face that took the car from her apperently she stolen from her lol and she was threnting to go round and beat her and her mum was putting bad things on fb few months ago cause cassy brought a car and she had to pay her money each month but then she did not and would not give back the car and last i heard she tried to sell it but heard nothing since lol 🙈🙈😂😂

She's now posting her badge of honour, like she's proud of how she nearly killed herself and her friends in a car accident. When will this cretin ever learn?
It’s disgusting, look at the state of that girl, and after promising her new teeth she got her own and bills done, they didn’t need it!!! She can’t do nothing from the heart, she’s full of tit!!

Tell you what she's one clever, manipulative and sneaky cow. Do you all see what she's doing...?!? She's feeding us bait to get her impressions up and it's working!

Reactions: 4
Tell you what she's one clever, manipulative and sneaky cow. Do you all see what she's doing...?!? She's feeding us bait to get her impressions up and it's working!
She’s always been that way with her posts I’ve found. On insta she’ll delete her profile for a day and then have a “big comeback” with loads of memes like “the comeback is always bigger than the setback” or she posts tit like “at the hospital” and just wants reaction! She creates these stories about her family which sound like something out of a film (I don’t know if they’re true or not) and I feel like it’s to get more interest in her life! Everything she posts is so calculated it’s a joke!!

Jesus - did you see the way that she abandons her car on the school run, if it was my driveway, I would be livid.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.