Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh so are we saying rare breed is cassy
Haha plz
We are “savage” as rare breed would say 🤭but brutally honest lmao yeah we aren’t stupid enough to fall into her plans omg I saw that like what the actual duck 😂😂😂 the winner probably got a free pair of fucked up brows curtsy of rarebreed
that bleeping rare breed is bang out of order!
Ohhh so are we saying rare breed is cassy
yep she’s just not rare enough! Haha she so fake and tries to still be a gypsy BUT sorry it still ain’t working

Reactions: 1
I'm finding or hard to keep up, have a new born and seriously suffering from baby brain 🤣
Still day dream about that recording that never uploaded though haha

Good Evening Ladies.

My name is actually Rachel and I’ve had a few different accounts on here over the last few months. I’m currently in the research stage of an assignment looking at the behavioural motivator of Gratification within social media platforms. I’ve been observing social media influencers and their impact on their audience and the behaviour this breeds.
I’m currently finishing my Masters in psychology alongside my day job of being a palliative care nurse.
I am actually from a travelling family in Darlington. I wasn’t lying the forty seven times i mentioned it. Yes you heard it here first, an educated gypo - and no I don’t live in a shally!
Sorry to have stirred up a hornets nest but these threads and Cassy have been perfect for what I needed.

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Good Evening Ladies.

My name is actually Rachel and I’ve had a few different accounts on here over the last few months. I’m currently in the research stage of an assignment looking at the behavioural motivator of Gratification within social media platforms. I’ve been observing social media influencers and their impact on their audience and the behaviour this breeds.
I’m currently finishing my Masters in psychology alongside my day job of being a palliative care nurse.
I am actually from a travelling family in Darlington. I wasn’t lying the forty seven times i mentioned it. Yes you heard it here first, an educated gypo - and no I don’t live in a shally!
Sorry to have stirred up a hornets nest but these threads and Cassy have been perfect for what I needed.

Thank you.

As. bleeping. If.

You got caught out babes. Just admit it.

Your boring now anyways. Do one.

P.S no one mentioned the word gypo or shally.
Those words are only used by the likes of you cassy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel you’re pain I still say baby brain 4 years on haha congrats anyway well basically to sum it up rare breed of bleep is cassy and she’s been caught out x

Exactly that we all bleed the same blood x

And yes a gorger is a non traveller also known as a country person . Kennick s are country people that try live the life’s of travellers and claim there travellers when there not. And cassy is what you call a bleep 😂😂
Couldn’t said it better myself! 🙌 cassy ain’t good enough to be a gypsy or a non gypsy she definitely is a rare breed she’s a rare bleep!

Good Evening Ladies.

Thank you.
Omg 😆 I actually can’t breath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good Evening Ladies.

Thank you.
What “gypsy” Evan calls them selves gypo cassy your too much 😂

Reactions: 2
As. bleeping. If.

OMG why does she keep saying yes a educated gypo?! Lol 😂 plenty of us are! Going on like some person is now doing some research on her! I’ve heard it all haha! Ffs I can’t breath with laughter! She’s still obsessing over being a gypsy! You stick out to much you try to hard

What “gypsy” Evan calls them selves gypo cassy your too much 😂
I can’t stop laughing

As. bleeping. If.

Shally lmao ain’t that what you have on a beach this girls too much 😂😂😂 she’s done in that we have caught her red handed

Calling a gypsy a gypo or bikey is like calling a black person a n word just as racist duck sake cassy your so delusional

Omg now she’s got her mates sitting with her making pure tit. So from someone who also got a degree in psychology but you had to mention yours is a masters always going extra! Tell me about your education a little bit more detail cassy fanny flaps

OMG why does she keep saying yes a educated gypo?! Lol 😂 plenty of us are! Going on like some person is now doing some research on her! I’ve heard it all haha! Ffs I can’t breath with laughter! She’s still obsessing over being a gypsy! You stick out to much you try to hard

I can’t stop laughing
Well yea the gypo word too! She’s such a disgrace! Her and her mates need to suck your balloons and pop some brain cells u divs

Omg now she’s got her mates sitting with her making pure tit. So from someone who also got a degree in psychology but you had to mention yours is a masters always going extra! Tell me about your education a little bit more detail cassy fanny flaps

Well yea the gypo word too! She’s such a disgrace! Her and her mates need to suck your balloons and pop some brain cells u divs
Cassy fanny flaps 😂😂😂 stop lol I’m gunna end up pissing myself with laughter 😂😂😂😂 (weak bladder after having 3 kids )

• Haha
I actual kinda worried how weird she is! Please can some of your friends join in! You lot are such a barrel of laughs! Haha what a bunch of wankers! I can’t stop laughing! So what did you get in your research? What statics did you work out? Can I see the research

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassy fanny flaps 😂😂 I'm actually dying 😂😂

If that ain't in the new thread title, I'm kicking right off.

Cassy fanny flaps 😂😂😂

Jezzzz louise where have I been and what's going on hereeeeeeeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

An educated gypo? I have no words for the sheer stupidity of that statement.

Rare breed.. breed of a dirty mongrel is all ya are....
You are actually telling me someone doing their masters in psychology would pick cassy as a test subject and argue so much on her side for research purpose. Pure caka...

If your doing psychology in Uni you can clearly see for yourself she is unstable ,shows some alarming habits and also overly craving attention... I can see that and I'm not an "educated gypo"

You are clearly not very well educated in common sense if your going around using these words to describe people.

Love from a non educated gorger xoxo

Also if you click on your name is shows how many messages you have sent in different threads and shows the messages.

Your have only ever wrote in this one... that is some deep research good luck with your distinction. If you need to turn some tricks to get a good result I'm sure cassy will gladly give some tips....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning girls, just caught up n bloody tit the bed 🤣🤣think it’s fair to be said cassy needs to be stopped, this influencer title is shameful how she can even use it. Anyone can put it in there bio but she’s dangerous as she lies so much. Anyone that thinks she’s an inspiration need to reavaluate their life! there are so many better accounts out there to look out up to that don’t lie, fly to dodgy places for surgery or con people. If there was a tit mum acadamy then I think it’s safe to say cassy Lianne zimmerman would be the ambassador of it. The traveller thing is boring now! We have all said it all those girls need is bill he’s a brilliant dad, those girls need to be bought up with love not cassy extreme attention seeking. Also her latest post. U won’t find a decent man because u are not a decent person u r what u attract just cause she has money does not mean she’s a nice person u can’t buy respect especially when every bloke n ya landlords wife’s had ya 🤣🤣🤣sooner she realises what she is n sorts herself out the better mother she would be but she don’t want too

So.............................................................
She has spent all night crying due to gallstones, but wont pay to go private.
She could not wait for her baby's to get home on FB (feeding the dairy..) but then spent the night posting on insta.

One of her posts on insta in her stories was showing her and her mate struggling with a very large holdall bag that spilt out lots and lot of balloon canisters, so that is how she and her pals, make the money, selling the canisters

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.