Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or did this thread disappear lol. The girls a bellend. That BD got her bad 😱 she genuinely knocks me sick with this self diagnosing tit

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else’s tattle very temprimental with letting you on this thread 😂

Claims to be into nutrition & then feeds her children crap like this. My children eat treats don’t get me wrong but this is awful. It’s like she feeds the kids all the stuff she stops herself eating.
That was probably there dinner

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed the latest post about her girls and their iPhones??

Reactions: 1
Her girl 100 percent didn’t write that, it’s blatantly obvious... she could barely read the other day and now she’s writing mummy is happy....
she’s doing it for attention once again... shes so full of tit

Reactions: 6
Her girl 100 percent didn’t write that, it’s blatantly obvious... she could barely read the other day and now she’s writing mummy is happy....
she’s doing it for attention once again... shes so full of tit
That was exactly my thoughts, she was slowly, barely reading but yeah typed out 3 words spelled perfectly 😅

Reactions: 3
Abs on a body that shape doesn’t go. Abs for me go hand in hand with being athletic shaped. She is curvy shaped (not naturally obviously) so the abs don’t match imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Abs on a body that shape doesn’t go. Abs for me go hand in hand with being athletic shaped. She is curvy shaped (not naturally obviously) so the abs don’t match imo 🤷🏼‍♀️
Do you know what? You have summed that up perfectly! I have been looking at her body thinking something just “didn’t go” and it’s definitely the abs. The bought abs that is 😅

Reactions: 1
Do you know what? You have summed that up perfectly! I have been looking at her body thinking something just “didn’t go” and it’s definitely the abs. The bought abs that is 😅
They’re not even abs, it looks like droopy fat lol I’m so confused. Honestly looks like you know how your belly goes when you lay on your side 😂 every single bit of surgery she’s had has been a bodge job 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.