Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bant for 28 days she is she’s told me on insta can’t evan get on her account it isn’t evan explicit content 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Can she not set up another account. Sin her being blocked that long
No she has tried but I think it’s done by ip she tried on her husbands phone too obviously they track ip though her WiFi that’s all I can think

Jesus this website is alot more hi tech than I thought.. all we want is a bitta gossip the fuckers

Maybe if tomor she does it on another phone and wifi?

Reactions: 4
Girls. Be careful what is discussed! I’m enjoying silencing watching this thread but they will lock it if it carries on like this! 😭😭

Reactions: 1
Her minions must be having a nervous breakdown, there will be a mass attempted suicide bid.

If she only learnt to not put her private life on FB/insta she would not have all this negative feedback but the girl never learns

Just catching up on all this:

Ttj & JH492 - Cassy and her pal???????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her minions must be having a nervous breakdown, there will be a mass attempted suicide bid.

If she only learnt to not put her private life on FB/insta she would not have all this negative feedback but the girl never learns

Just catching up on all this:

Ttj & JH492 - Cassy and her pal???????
Pretty sure not 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unless your cassy? Trying to cover your back?

Why is she writing in her insta like it’s not her ... we all know your on there because I, pretty sure your mum won’t like gypsy boys photos half clothed 😂

Then she writes the same thing on the shop account saying its not her previous work.... oh let me guess it will be her PA 😂😂🤣😂🤣 duck sake the girls a drip

im sorry her post about looking for a model and they must be “insta worthy” duck me Cassy you preach mental health.... surely that will make people feel tit about themselves... what a stupid thing to say... bleeping twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
PA .... 😂🤣 maybe your PA needs to tell you to fix up and sort yourself out.... and funny how the PA isn’t on the shop account... and why is your PA liking all boys pics as well... shouldn’t she be working 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your not a celebrity

Also your name isn’t cassyanne.... it’s Cassy cecilia 🤣 your not a traveller cassy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
2CF1CBC7-9555-4117-B97D-97EF1EC4ECAF.png

That’s some dodgy editing on that right angle hip you have going on!!

Sack the PA 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.