Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day at work for the PA and she’s taken her to Islington ... what a job 👀👀

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing she isn’t happy with her surgery she hasn’t talked about how happy she is with the results or anything .. it felt like a really random un needed surgery.. when she had her bbl she was showing it of right from the moment she got it.. now it’s deflated and looks like a wide pancake bum

Reactions: 3
Hmmm so her mum likes pics of traveller boys 🤣🤣🤣 Cassy didn’t even come off insta she’s just trying to fake this good for the soul cleanse bullshit... the women chats so much tit 😂😂😂😭😭😭🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell I’ve missed loads! Thought they kicked me off haha! Lol

she’s still being boring as normal! She’s definitely thinks she’s KIM K! Got PA haha

so reading bk on everything she’s been a rug muncher? Lol 😂 thought she was loaded then why would she have to do it to put rent down?

Bloody hell I’ve missed loads! Thought they kicked me off haha! Lol

she’s still being boring as normal! She’s definitely thinks she’s KIM K! Got PA haha

so reading bk on everything she’s been a rug muncher? Lol 😂 thought she was loaded then why would she have to do it to put rent down?
I was worried you got banned 😂😂

She put on snap she’s off social media, yet still following new boys, liking boys pics, posting those underwear pics.... but on the shops insta??? You need to sack your PA Cassy .... she’s not working 😂😂😂😂😂

Cassys ‘personal assistant’ helping her with social media and selfies.

95376C40-2410-4EB9-8FB9-10D4BE5AA097.jpeg

• Haha
PA .... 😂🤣 maybe your PA needs to tell you to fix up and sort yourself out.... and funny how the PA isn’t on the shop account... and why is your PA liking all boys pics as well... shouldn’t she be working 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your not a celebrity

Also your name isn’t cassyanne.... it’s Cassy cecilia 🤣 your not a traveller cassy
Ive Seen her ID her Names Cassandra Ann cecilia bla bla Zimmerman Honestly She’s got about ten names on her birth certificate lmao

I’ve seen it as Cassy cecilia lianne Clark and Zimmerman

Pretty sure she’s used cassyanne to fake her traveller ways and copied to try and fit in

So says that her 'dads people are' so I take that to mean that her dad was not one

Who called her not being happy with her surgery? There she’s on swaying her hips, showing off with her joggers pulled down to her pubes 🤢🤢

Severe case of body dismorphia! Not!

Her surgery looks tit it looks like she has a square pocket of fat on the front of her belly. She looks rough.... love your BD as well Cassy bleeping fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.