Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too funny that she put the same in FB saying my brows then the exact same on insta .... cassyanns brows 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Bet you can’t find the new PA on LinkedIn that’s for sure 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Girls. Be careful what is discussed! I’m enjoying silencing watching this thread but they will lock it if it carries on like this! 😭😭
Why what’s wrong? What are the rules? I know your not meant to mention names but not sure what else x

Why what’s wrong? What are the rules? I know your not meant to mention names but not sure what else x
I don’t actually know! But as mentioned below the Chloe Khan thread got locked and it went down a similar route to this one.

Both seemed to get a bit ranty! Rather than a discussion between people with similar opinions. X

Reactions: 1
All that surgery and she is editing her pics looooolllllllllllll drop me outtttttt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The PA must be in the light lamp 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 made me laugh

from what I know, you can’t mention names, address, the illegal substance word , can’t write in bold messages, can’t spam feeds, normally bringing other people into convo and going off discussion like the A girl and her surgery.... its so annoying

Reactions: 3
The Chloe khan thread got locked! That was a interesting read 🤣
Ugh can I still read it or is it completely locked now? I need to know more lol 😂

Thanks everyone I will try my best, it’s so hard cos there are so many people she associates with lol!
I see today she’s had a freebie treatment wonder if her pa was in the room to take her pic lol x

Yes exactly I realised just now she’s a coke head look at them nostrils . I have no sympathy personally as it’s self inflicted plus not following aftercare. There is people out there without nipples due to cancer that’s who I feel sorry for.
Exactly! My mum had hers tattooed on after her breast cancer x

It’s because this sites meant to be a discussion site not a bullying or troll site if it’s seen as a bullying site the full thing could get shut down whereas there’s nothing wrong with a discussion, if people keep mentioning full names trying to upload person videos or re directing the thread towards another Instagram account then it’ll be locked or people start getting warnings and blocked x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.