Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thing where u post called attach files xxx
Thankyou I’ll upload it a soon as I’m home about 9.30 xx

love how she likes KPs boyfriends pics on insta.... like he’s gunna even a look twice at you csssy. Swear this girl will do anything for a bit of attention and she’s soooooo desperate.....
I don’t no what he sees in Katie never mind cassy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone’s gonna be sitting here waiting now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her ghosting didn’t last long she obviously don’t know what it is just like she don’t know what a vegan is

Reactions: 1

I don’t no what he sees in Katie never mind cassy 😂😂😂
Do you know how much I can’t wait for this getting seriously juicy on here now lol

I’m putting bets on now that Christmas Eve she won’t have her kids n have every scabby asshole from Bromley round her dirty gaff

This is better than waiting on "I'm a Celeb"...... Roll on 930pm!! 🤣🤣

Right so I’ve clicked on attach files only comes up with video or photo how do I put it so that I can attach a voice clip? X

She posted a happy birthday insta story to a guy I kinda know a few weeks ago which I thought was super random ... his ex-fiancés best friend is one of her #1 JP arselickers!! He doesn’t even follow her!

She posted a happy birthday insta story to a guy I kinda know a few weeks ago which I thought was super random ... his ex-fiancés best friend is one of her #1 JP arselickers!! He doesn’t even follow her!
Really? She literally writes to so many boys like there mates with her... so desperate honestly.... she’s trying to be something She’s not and literally she never will be this person she thinks she is...

I don’t think you can upload voice notes

Really? She literally writes to so many boys like there mates with her... so desperate honestly.... she’s trying to be something She’s not and literally she never will be this person she thinks she is...

I don’t think you can upload voice notes
Oh great I’ll look it up on google if can upload voice notes . I’m going to get it on here evan if i get bant lol I’ll just make a new profile then everyone can no her for the dirty bleep she is

Right so I’ve clicked on attach files only comes up with video or photo how do I put it so that I can attach a voice clip? X
Depends what type of phone you have. You can record your screen (like a screen shot but a recording) when you're playing it. You should be able to Google how to record your screen on what phone you have (if that makes sense)

Do you have an iPhone? Apparently if you drag the voice note into iMovie it converts it and you should be able to upload it

Oh great I’ll look it up on google if can upload voice notes . I’m going to get it on here evan if i get bant lol I’ll just make a new profile then everyone can no her for the dirty bleep she is
Screen record app, download it n u can go on to note n record it just edit it everything else out xx

If u click attach files it should come up with 'my files' or similar. Click that, find it and it will upload. Thats what my phone does.

Or do screen recording

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.