Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You talking about that clo girl? I can’t get over her eyebrows there absolute madness!!!! She’s got near enough white hair with black thick long eyebrows and a 10 finger forehead
I see that one up my children’s school and she looks even worse in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 wait for all of the JP huns... “omg hun you okay? Dm me” then ML Baker “o no bbe, is dis normaw for bbl?” 😂

She’s such a predictable mug! She’s worried about her kids being at home! But not worried about exposing her kids to it all! I can’t believe how many people say things, such a bum licking pricks! Surprised they ain’t said “ wow love your bags on your wall, where did you buy the nails and hammer from? Lol

I see that one up my children’s school and she looks even worse in real life!

Can she look any worse haha

• Haha
I thought this woman had money, why is she buying presents for girls from cheap shops.

The minions are all over her after her faint, why would you put that on FB.

Who is the girl who has lost a nipple?

Reactions: 2
I thought this woman had money, why is she buying presents for girls from cheap shops.

The minions are all over her after her faint, why would you put that on FB.

Who is the girl who has lost a nipple?
She's defo on here reading these comments though ain't she?? Hi Cass!!!

Amy, the thing is you got women dying from breast cancer who do anything for a healthy body well boobs yet hers is self inflicted and she’s crying about it! Yet hers is only like that because what she wanted done! These birds are so selfish

And bunny wants a phone? Hasn’t she just started reception? Honestly she’s so full of tit 😂😂

• Haha
Why would “bug” want a mac book pro she can’t even read 😂 so full of tit

See how she writes a expensive item! It’s all for show. So boring! She would only know the item coz her mum chats to much round her. Just buy your child iPad for a child! It’s not about oh I paid 1000 for my child! It’s about age suitable

She does know that normal people like ourselves can afford what she can???? She doesn’t scream money to me! These social media people get free gifts and paid to flaunt there tit! Even if u don’t believe in the item! Her car ain’t bought cash, she puts up “ my car for sale?” Pretending it is, then next min takes a pic of self in a car garage saying bye to her motor! If her motor was paid cash we wouldn’t sell it to the car garage we are buying out next motor off because private sale your get more there give you duck all! You just giving your car back and getting another one? It’s on finance or lease most probably! I mean do any of your husband sell there motors to a garage??? Nooooo private sale all the way! Unless your motor still owes money then you gotta sell it to a garage! She thinks none of us ain’t got our own motors, mortgages, jobs, businesses or brains! I want to fly kick her ha

Haha she’s a big head from sucking balloons all weekend!

She’s 100% reading on here, all of a sudden talking about the girls more.. she’s suddenly remembered it’s nearly Christmas, nothing wrong with shopping in normal toy stores but she buys them cheap tat out of the stores.. there’s also nothing wrong with a bit of technology but c’mon Delilah didn’t ask for a Mac book pro 😂 even if she did mummy’s to busy spending money on a new body.. she should maybe buy them some nice wallpaper, paint & storage for there room.. oh and maybe some new mattresses since her pals sleep in the kids beds half the time 🤢

Reactions: 3
Hahaha her clothes are fake, her bags are fake, she probably has 1 real bag. The rest she get gifted by the companies on Instagram and then makes it look like she’s got more money then she has ...
why does your kid want a MacBook Pro? For starters why would they need a pro.... of course using the most expensive model... kids that age shouldn’t have iPhones and MacBooks ... she’s literally a twit. You turned your kids like that you fool... if you actually spent time with your kids and made the effort they probably wouldn’t even know that sort of thing at the age or even want something like that.... but no you just shove them in front of the ipads because it’s easy for you and you don’t have to entertain them!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s just a walking talking blow up head doll! She’s definitely puts pics up of these models so people go “ babe your seriously better than them?” I hate this era it’s full of such dickheads! When I was growing up in kent was bun on head, big hoop earrings with the balls, tracksuit and cartoon socks and reebok classics haha big chains with clown on them and gold rings on every finger! Anyone my age? I grew up as a teenager in the 90s 🤣 was best time then!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just a walking talking blow up head doll! She’s definitely puts pics up of these models so people go “ babe your seriously better than them?” I hate this era it’s full of such dickheads! When I was growing up in kent was bun on head, big hoop earrings with the balls, tracksuit and cartoon socks and reebok classics haha big chains with clown on them and gold rings on every finger! Anyone my age? I grew up as a teenager in the 90s 🤣 was best time then!
Yesss I miss these days so much!

I got a lot of dirt on her but am busy at work at the moment as I went to skl with her and lived right near her too

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.