Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vegan thing is annoying she posts pictures of tortured animals yet wears them! You know at least just say I have a plant based diet! Don’t contradict yourself but contradiction is her middle name.
You know what baffles me, “7lb down this week” “5lb down” now if she was dropping that kinda weight so regular she would literally be malnourished.
The trousers she had on yesterday were hideous looked so tight they could split! She wants to look like a wisdom tooth though, she thinks she’s a kardashian, but she’s a bleeping chav!

Reactions: 2
The vegan thing is annoying she posts pictures of tortured animals yet wears them! You know at least just say I have a plant based diet! Don’t contradict yourself but contradiction is her middle name.
You know what baffles me, “7lb down this week” “5lb down” now if she was dropping that kinda weight so regular she would literally be malnourished.
The trousers she had on yesterday were hideous looked so tight they could split! She wants to look like a wisdom tooth though, she thinks she’s a kardashian, but she’s a bleeping chav!
Spot on and that’s what I was saying to her! Yet her little minions trying being sarcastic to me yet I know what I’m talking about! Like quotes like her new one now “ stop trying to fit in?” That’s her, she is the worse person being a sheep trying to fit in, she no diff than any of other influencers on social media, for trout pout! Botox, boobs and bum done, trying to get that weird looking figure! In the mirror loving her self! So yes I think she is the one trying to fit in! Her quotes she thinks she’s trying to be inspirational yet she needs to read the quotes and have a word with herself ffs lol

So true she’s a “life coach” but if you listen to her story it’s nothing but drama! I wouldn’t want that life! She spends no time with her kids she’s always out on the piss as if she’s got no priorities, she does them silly bleeping balloon things that can duck your brain up! Her whole family life is a complete shambles and her last bf Used her as a punching bag!

Reactions: 1
Am sure that someone on here said it was the girlfriend/wife of the boy she was seeing that punched her and not the boyfriend.

Vegan - with all those 'designer' handbags nailed up around her house.

Life Coach - can you imagine

Reactions: 4
Why would yet another wife/gf beat her up? She must go with married men or men who are still with there girlfriends? She wasn’t with that one for long either? At her age and having two kids and claiming she’s such a inspirational and clever person she ain’t none of them?! She has way to many diff boyfriends round her girls, her home is like a teenager hang out, that home should be her babies private home, not a place to have all your mates sleeping in the kids beds and doing drugs and drinking! She’s got so much growing up to do!!!

OMG them handbags look so tit haha! It’s like walking through turkeys selling market.,she’s says people are jealous of her I tell you what I ain’t one bit I got a lot more than her and one thing I can say I know i ain’t a embarrassment to my kids or my family

Reactions: 4
She ain’t attracting any man with her clothes on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️... she practically posts naked pics of herself daily, does she forget that?

Why would yet another wife/gf beat her up? She must go with married men or men who are still with there girlfriends? She wasn’t with that one for long either? At her age and having two kids and claiming she’s such a inspirational and clever person she ain’t none of them?! She has way to many diff boyfriends round her girls, her home is like a teenager hang out, that home should be her babies private home, not a place to have all your mates sleeping in the kids beds and doing drugs and drinking! She’s got so much growing up to do!!!

OMG them handbags look so tit haha! It’s like walking through turkeys selling market.,she’s says people are jealous of her I tell you what I ain’t one bit I got a lot more than her and one thing I can say I know i ain’t a embarrassment to my kids or my family

Am sure that someone made the comment on here about the beating, but she was wearing that black eye like a badge of honour the other week, shame on her.

Remember watching a post of hers with all her pals around, drunk (or whatever) in the house and her two girls sitting looking very scared with the goings on.

You can of course have your pals to your home, but not the way that they carry on.

Just also realised that when she has the girls, there is normally always someone else around as well, its like she can be with them alone.

Lol! on insta she is posting stuff about always having your phone in your hand and ignoring kids/family/friends.

I reckon she sleeps with her phone in her hand, even when she is out, the phone is in her hand being used.

As I say, she can't tell a straight lie !

She ain’t attracting any man with her clothes on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️... she practically posts naked pics of herself daily, does she forget that?
Yeah when she posted that meme I did think she was speaking about herself 😂

Am sure that someone made the comment on here about the beating, but she was wearing that black eye like a badge of honour the other week, shame on her.

Remember watching a post of hers with all her pals around, drunk (or whatever) in the house and her two girls sitting looking very scared with the goings on.

You can of course have your pals to your home, but not the way that they carry on.

Just also realised that when she has the girls, there is normally always someone else around as well, its like she can be with them alone.
yes the amount of people in and out of her gaff like it’s a hotel, not to mention her mates in bed with her kids! Ridiculous! I’d literally hate living next door to her, can you imagine the commotion?!

Them girls Need a bedroom each, they need their downtime and safe place to relax the eldest always looks tired and sad ☹

Yeah when she posted that meme I did think she was speaking about herself 😂

yes the amount of people in and out of her gaff like it’s a hotel, not to mention her mates in bed with her kids! Ridiculous! I’d literally hate living next door to her, can you imagine the commotion?!

Them girls Need a bedroom each, they need their downtime and safe place to relax the eldest always looks tired and sad ☹
So your her neighbour? Have you ever spoken to her?

Like her post saying “ witches who start drama , are ugly or not getting fucked properly?” Such a immature thing to put up! Clearly we are because our men stay with us, and not ugly as we can keep our men and do t need loads of surgery to change how we look! We just start on people who love drama as for the word drama that should be her real name!

She blocked me before on fb and said I needed some d**k and was fat!!!! I've been with my husband for 20 years, am skinnier than her and never had any surgery 😂😂

If I was her friend I’d be very pissed off that she’s sharing my wedding dress on her bloody insta story!!

Reactions: 3
Soooo why is she dressing up in the wedding dress again? She’s such a liar she said it wasn’t the one she bought to renew vows with bill when it was and she’s got it up for sale on depot for £3500 why does she lie and make out she just went out and brought one she looks more like a dick saying that... girl chats so much tit

If I was her friend I’d be very pissed off that she’s sharing my wedding dress on her bloody insta story!!
That’s Cassy’s

The wedding dress is her she’s bought it for her next wedding 😂

Soooo why is she dressing up in the wedding dress again? She’s such a liar she said it wasn’t the one she bought to renew vows with bill when it was and she’s got it up for sale on depot for £3500 why does she lie and make out she just went out and brought one she looks more like a dick saying that... girl chats so much tit

That’s Cassy’s
Yeah it’s defo the one she bought when she was with bill! On sundays live she said it wasn’t that dress and it’s one she got for her next wedding so why is she selling it??? This girl tells so many lies I can’t keep up 😂😂

Just realised that on her insta profile photo, her arse is hanging out.

So Classy

Just cant imagine the type of messages that she gets

Is she getting married again 🙈😂😂 caption said the man's lucky to have her so bit confused lol

No she won’t be getting married she will be doing it for attention the girl is so fucked in the head it’s unreal... the other day she wouldn’t put it on in case it gives bad luck for her next wedding... now she’s prances around in it 🤣🤣

That video of her back whilst doing the tan ... She’s covered in those lips scars and bumps! Looks awful!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.