Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real posting these pictures with people on their phone while the kids are being ignored!!! Omg the irony, she films her family eating dinner ffs, the kids are constantly in back round when she’s taking them ridiculous selfies, even when’s she’s driving the absolute twit!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m now of the opinion that she must just be sharing bait for us to comment on 😂😂

Reactions: 1
CC1E12D3-0F7B-4273-B27B-8218D871D244.png

It’s absolutely awful that you would say that about your own mum but to then put it on insta ... vile scumbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she’s looking rather large at the minute.. fasting ain’t working hun is it 🤷‍♀️😂

Can I also say she proves everyday she don’t know what vegan is ‘ your eating a baby cow ‘ she says to her friend poring milk.. absolutely mind blown she has no common sense???😂

Reactions: 4
Wtf why would u say that about your mum and out it online? What an actual dick of a daughter she is.... she has no class, no morals... she’s a duck up!!!!! That wrap blatantly has chicken tucked away ffs... she’s a bleeping idiot.
yesh she looks big at the moment the bum lift has made her look big not curved BIG cassay FOOL

The Snapchat clips today of the ‘shop’, oh dear god. I wonder everyday how long it will be before it closes down. Imagine being in their getting your hair done with music blaring and people posing around, laughing and dancing. It’s like a teenage girls bedroom getting ready for a night out. There’s only so many times the chavs in grotty Gillingham will need a hair cut and a badly made outfit, as literally no normal person would book an appointment there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Once a fair few eyebrows have been ruined what other business will really be there to pay the rent? It’s so embarrassing honestly. It’s all over the bloody place

Reactions: 2
Look at those scars I'm sorry but the surgery is so not worth it looks so bad it get worse as she get older 🙈🙈
Screenshot_20191206_141141_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20191206_141141_com.instagram.android.jpg

Can’t even deal, she just looks huge it doesn’t suit her at all.... how she can find it attractive I don’t no,😷😷😷

Her body doesn’t look right! And why does she keep posting pics/videos of herself in knickers! What happened to the BD? 😂

I can’t stand the way she talks to her friends calling them cunts, I get it can be banter but she does it a lot!!

I can’t believe she would say that about her mum the girls just nasty! 😡

She looks like she did when she got married, and that’s fine but why lose weight then pay to be big again?

She looks like she did when she got married, and that’s fine but why lose weight then pay to be big again?
She didn’t pay to be big she paid for a big bum and a tiny waist but it hasn’t really worked because her legs are quite big and she has broad shoulders and her boobs are still huge so she just looks like a botched mess with 2 lines on her stomach and is looking bigger everyday. She could be binge eating again in secret

Someone who thinks they’re fat and has BD would not lift her top up and dance like that ... it looks like the daytime nightclub is in full swing already, balloons will be out by lunch time!

Reactions: 4
Trying to do the gyspsy look again Cassy .... 🤣😂 is she even going anywhere or just copying everyone again she’s a mess

She looks really awful on her latest video. Awful clothes, make up and hair. She’s really snarling at someone

Feel like it’s her legs that have got huge especially the bottom of them.. like cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.