Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that poor baby looks so unhappy!
Bug always looks sad! Can’t cassy see this before she posts? She defo has a favourite child, that’s just obvious but so so sad 😞

Tonight’s skirt makes her look well chunky!

I think it’s her sales ploy for juice plus, lose weight meal plan and gain weight meal plan! Lol ffs 😂

I swear she’s always like 7lb lost this week 5lb loss this week... witch WHERE???

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bug always looks sad! Can’t cassy see this before she posts? She defo has a favourite child, that’s just obvious but so so sad 😞

I think it’s her sales ploy for juice plus, lose weight meal plan and gain weight meal plan! Lol ffs 😂

I swear she’s always like 7lb lost this week 5lb loss this week... witch WHERE???
The fact she got surgery to get rid of back fat and it hasn’t worked.. also got the abs put in but clearly not happy with them.. hopefully she learns her lesson from her last surgery since it done sweet FA!

Reactions: 4
omg look at her Instagram story it looks like she puts her brother Jon’s hand on her tits 🥴

Reactions: 5
Calling her brother ‘guts’ yano for someone so bothered by the way she looks she’s a bully towards other people.

Reactions: 1
omg look at her Instagram story it looks like she puts her brother Jon’s hand on her tits 🥴
I thought that too!

I always thought she was a bit obsessed with him, like not in a sisterly way, I’m sure she sad she used to beat up his partners in the past or something? Weird.

Reactions: 2

Maybe she’s just a daddy’s girl and will join tattle to comment here when she’s old
Enough 🤣

• Haha
she definitely only prefers bunny! I think it’s bad to make a child take pics and then share it to the world for any old perv to see without the kids even understanding! They have no choice in the matter,

Reactions: 3
i feel sorry for her girls having a phone constantly in their faces! Being uploaded on social media (how many views - 5 million wasn’t it!) Being told to wear this, pose, do this say that! Very unfair x

I’m sorry but that poor baby looks so unhappy!
I don't think I've ever seen a child look so unhappy, her mother and sister are smiling and she looks so sad. Somethings not right with that. Don't get me wrong sometimes one of my kids look happier in a pic than the other, but they never looked broken. That beautiful little girl does. Actual heartbreaking.

As a mother I wouldn't be posting that pic I'd be questioning it. If my child ever looked that sad when everyone else is smiling I'd be asking myself why.

Swear she said today she wanted her abs back... girl didn’t you just pay to have them done?shows how tit your surgery was... you need to sort the whole body out makes her look so huge!!!! Like when KP had it done and got it removed because it made her look so much bigger... she’s such a fool

I don't think I've ever seen a child look so unhappy, her mother and sister are smiling and she looks so sad. Somethings not right with that. Don't get me wrong sometimes one of my kids look happier in a pic than the other, but they never looked broken. That beautiful little girl does. Actual heartbreaking.

As a mother I wouldn't be posting that pic I'd be questioning it. If my child ever looked that sad when everyone else is smiling I'd be asking myself why.
I think the word broken is so accurate and I never looked at it in that way. No child should be broken let alone one with a family. Hopefully she finds her happiness away from Cassy!

I follow Bill and the girls especially the oldest always look so happy when they're with him. Big massive guenine smiley happy faces aswell. I feel like they feel safe and secure when with their dad unlike when they're with their mother.... it's actually heartbraking to watch

I follow Bill and the girls especially the oldest always look so happy when they're with him. Big massive guenine smiley happy faces aswell. I feel like they feel safe and secure when with their dad unlike when they're with their mother.... it's actually heartbraking to watch
When the eldest is old enough to make her own choices I honestly think she will be living with bill.

I'm so glad to hear she has big smiles and genuine happiness with her dad, I'd hate to think otherwise because she seems like a real sweet kid.

I think it says alot if shes completely different with bill than cassy. Yes girls can be daddy's girls, I was, but I still smiled and was happy with my mum, I was just more close to my dad.

That’s what I’m saying, I’m sick of seeing these self obsessed I love myself head mums on Insta putting there kids up without even there kids having a say and using them to look good, risking there lives having surgery to look so ridiculous and then to top it off still edit and use filters on there photos, she thinks by pretending she’s minted she is better than bill, but she just ain’t! She’s not even a fun mum she’s so boring, all about her mates, shouting, selfies, twerking, self harming and so on! Trust me she will have a negative impact on them kids, and her trying to keep up with this social media influencer tit and just caring about her looks and thinking she’s better than others in the long run she is not putting them kids first

The older girl defo hates the media.

Is Cassy wearing a wig? Her hair is not that long to tuck it all up like that? And the colour looks wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.