Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What baffles me is the face bill went near her. Traveller men will not usually touch a woman who is not a virgin ans they stay like that until they are married. So its beyond me why he was with her.

Even if it is a case they divorce which is rare the women usually marries another man who is branded dirty too. Not carry on with the stuff she is at.

Imagine her girls finding this all out when they are older.i love my mum but I would knock her out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s lost a nip 😂 I got lost with the posts 🧐
Amyjayne

What baffles me is the face bill went near her. Traveller men will not usually touch a woman who is not a virgin ans they stay like that until they are married. So its beyond me why he was with her.

Even if it is a case they divorce which is rare the women usually marries another man who is branded dirty too. Not carry on with the stuff she is at.

Imagine her girls finding this all out when they are older.i love my mum but I would knock her out 🤣
Traveller tradition men only ever have sex with one lady and that there wife until they dye

Amy is reading this too she’s made her insta private

Omg am howling!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just realised who you are I no you quite well back when I was a teen And Becky your name rings bells too just can’t put a Face to use 😂 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i just looked in ber cece group ... actually makes me laugh,.., they think they know nutrition from a excel spreadsheet... they haven’t got a clue 😂🤣 literally .... bunch of idiots!!!!

all those followers and only 12 likes on a photo? Think people are starting to see sense she will get on her cece group now n tell them to like all her photos
Her social followings are just as fake as her. She buys them, literally. She done a social media 'master class' and pretty much told the girls who went to buy followers and fake it till you make it.

Absolute wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God god losing a nip is the least of her worries with A face like that
😂😂😂 have u seen her before and after. She doesn't even look like the same person. I mean she was never a stunner but shes fucked herself massively. I'd screen print the pics...but shes locked her insta 😂😂😂

😂😂😂 have u seen her before and after. She doesn't even look like the same person. I mean she was never a stunner but shes fucked herself massively. I'd screen print the pics...but shes locked her insta 😂😂😂
Oh no don’t tease me like this.. no I haven’t 😆

I cut myself the same fringe as hers back in my first year of secondary school 🤨

Traveller men sleep around a lot it’s one rule for them and another for the women but it’s there religion and beliefs so fair enough to them, but traveller men 100% do go near women who aren’t virgins they just don’t marry them if that’s what you mean.. people are gullible if they think otherwise it’s usually people from outside there community they sleep with so wether the traveller girls just beleive that the men are virgins too who knows 🤷‍♀️ But I know a lot of them who sleep around with girls who aren’t travellers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Found the girl who has lost her nipple.
How awful for her. What a nightmare. Pain must be horrible.

Reactions: 1
Imagine your mum saying it’s a German TING, fs her mums decided to be a Londoner today 😂😂😂

Amyjayne

Traveller tradition men only ever have sex with one lady and that there wife until they dye

Amy is reading this too she’s made her insta private

I’ve just realised who you are I no you quite well back when I was a teen And Becky your name rings bells too just can’t put a Face to use 😂 🤔
My names not amy Arnold I just made it up don’t think u do know who I am lol

Traveller men sleep around a lot it’s one rule for them and another for the women but it’s there religion and beliefs so fair enough to them, but traveller men 100% do go near women who aren’t virgins they just don’t marry them if that’s what you mean.. people are gullible if they think otherwise it’s usually people from outside there community they sleep with so wether the traveller girls just beleive that the men are virgins too who knows 🤷‍♀️ But I know a lot of them who sleep around with girls who aren’t travellers
Oh 100 per cent they sleep around the boys. If for example a man had a baby with a gorger outside of marriage he would be branded dirty.. I think
Thata what happened a fella in my town so I could be wrong

Don’t shoot me but amy is actually quite a nice girl. Yes she’s full of filler n fake titties but she’s still normal fun down to earth, I would be horrified if I was gonna loose my nipple but yes there are worse things going on in the world n she’s more than likely regretting it now I believe she done a story telling people not to get surgery as it’s not worth it

Oh 100 per cent they sleep around the boys. If for example a man had a baby with a gorger outside of marriage he would be branded dirty.. I think
Thata what happened a fella in my town so I could be wrong
Yes they normally get disowned by there family.... but times are unfouruently changing now and a lot of travellers are now marrying gorja girls !!

I don’t think she has lost it she went tin the hospital today they said they could save it maybe.

Really sad for her she seems like a Nice down to Earth girl don’t know why shes friends with cassy she had a SHop a few door shops down from cassy she taught cassy microblading then cassy opened her shop a few doors up and put her out of business!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.