Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense now why the poor kid had a plate full of crap for breakfast. She was too busy in bed with ‘him’ to get up and make the kids some breakfast 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Was thinking last night her house in Rainham isn’t that literally next door to the brother she no longer talks to or im guessing he’s now moved? I can’t find anything

Looks like the Range is broken again seeing as she's out in the 'courtesy VW' 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shocked me a few years ago she was in a beer garden with her mates and the girls and one of her mates called one of the daughters a “tit c**t* for one why the duck would you post a video of that to your social media and why the duck would you think it’s alright for someone to call your child that? Absolute horror

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah she lives opposite the brother that doesn’t talk to her. It’s a shame coz her girls miss out seeing their cousins coz of her cuntish behaviour..,,,
It infuriates me the way she calls her kids cunts and even swears the way she does in front of them 🤢 and smoke and everything else she does ...

ueah you have the longest day ever because your probably driving to the other end of the country to drop off your gear in the boot dumb duck

Makes sense now why the poor kid had a plate full of crap for breakfast. She was too busy in bed with ‘him’ to get up and make the kids some breakfast 🤢
Anyone else think that was awful? I mean a 6 year old getting up to make her own breakfast because Mummy still in bed getting pounded off her latest 'man' and she posts it up online like it's something to be proud off!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.