Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of really great services and activities that would really help Bill have the girls full time available from his local council... I just dunno if it'd be the done thing? He'd get loads of support if he asked for it. The girls are definitely better with him, I'm local myself and I know what brilliant stuff there is for families in the local area. Those girls could have a total ball.

Reactions: 3
That’s not a bite mark 😂 looks like the kid has had one of them tattoos on and it’s faded
its a bite mark. But apparently bunny done it. She had someone comment on the pic if its a bite and she herself said bunny done it to her

Reactions: 1
Anyone else look at scabi abis brows and just die of laughter. She tried her hardest to make them look decent but they dont hahahahaha

Reactions: 4
What a surprise her mum has the girls again whilst she goes and gets her punched lasagne seen too 🥱🥱

• Haha
its a bite mark. But apparently bunny done it. She had someone comment on the pic if its a bite and she herself said bunny done it to her
Oh god, I thought it was one of them kid tattoos you get, as it leaves a horrible residual on ur skin and that’s what that looked like 😂 poor kids

Oh god, I thought it was one of them kid tattoos you get, as it leaves a horrible residual on ur skin and that’s what that looked like 😂 poor kids
Honestly she’s a vile women, she is always saying to the girls “I’ll beat ya” it’s disgusting. What a way to talk to your child. No wonder the eldest suffers from bleeping anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She calls the girls jars which someone said means annoying or something,poor girls constantly being belittled, Delilah asked to to be called bug yet she still does it,does she do anything fun with them, iv seen the beach but she still took a bloke along.is it ever just them?

Hardly ever them on their own she always has to be with a mate or a boy.... she’s RARELY got them on her own .... or she thinks a trip to the bank or McDonald’s is a fun bonding time for them...: 😳 either that she will spend a hour or 2 with them and then give them to her mum.... she’s shocking

That’s just so sad. It’s hard to fix a mentally broken child,she is destroying them slowly.time that’s what kids want,love,time,memories. They will grow to resent her.
I hope the ball has started rolling hence y she only has them short periods and bill has them more tbh they need stability. Not blow up beds or sleeping in hers around god knows who

Her facebook status best day with him. She put any dick befroe her girls and tbh i think she will love it when the girls are taken off her because it come across like them poor girls are more off a burden to her .soon as it do happen she wi play the mental health card you can read slaggyann like a book who calls there kids fat pig ect shes jumped on a girl for saying when u was a bigger girl but ok for her to call her own kids fat pigs for eating if she says that about her kids what do she say about all her bigger clients life couches influencer dnt degrade ppl because off there size only thing is them bugger girls got balls to own up to how much they weigh not slaggyann she lies about her weight see her in person with no fiters u would be shocked

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.