Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also ... wtf does ‘your not coming correct in the matter mean’ 😂😂😂😂😂
LOL that's Cassy trying to use London slang and fucking it up

eg.
it's just "come correct" - means, be respectful, don't be rude etc

Cassy, love
LONDON DOESN'T WANT YOU
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK HOW WE SPEAK

Please leave your fanny in Kent, we have enough sewage problems here already

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Booski

‘My PA will sort it out’ hun the only PA you’ve got is pussy ache from all the slagging around you’ve been doing

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’m sure the taxman would be interested to know she ‘pulls £1000’ a day from brows 👀... it wouldn’t even surprise me if that was just attention seeking and hoping that people comment saying how crucial it is that she stays open as it’s their favourite shop in the whole wide world ... next week she’ll be posting shite like ‘sooooo... I’ve had SOOOOOO many messages and I’ve realised how important bugnbunny is to ppl so I’ve had a change of heart, couldn’t let my ppl down... coming back with a bang, more details tomol, watch this space blah blah’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ok so someone I know has a guy friend who paid a girl from only fans to meet. to cut a long story short turns out it was cassys friend who does that (don't wanna say names on here) and she met and entertained him at the bug n bunny wtf!!! somewhere that is meant to be a clean and sterile environment is being used for sex work. probably a brothel in there. this girl has no shame anything for a small dollar.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
god ive missed a lot from the looks of it. don't no where to start. so the old saggy flapped whore has got another new man on the scene? god those poor kids her house must be like a knocking shop. I dread to think of the sights them kids are exposed to, no wonder the oldest always looks so haunted. I bet it smells like billingsgate market when u walk through the door with her and her sweaty crotch mates twerking up and down the gaff all day long. who is the new geezer? I bet its some absolute div who sells weeds and thinks his a hard nut haha gotta be a nobody to get round that stirring every other mans porridge.. so I see shes lost custody of her kids? well about fucking time shed sell them if the price was right. shes one vile ugly bully slut. cant wait for one of the many wives to get their hands on her watch her gangster persona melt away cos she will shit herself the dirty pig faced bloke looking tramp. fucking millionaire haha in what currency, cock? that would be the only time she could use that word.. absolute vile scum of the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I_Dunno_Mate

That's right ...You can't put your business all over the internet and not expect people to comment. No- one here has said anything bad about those kids. They are mentioned out of concern for their welfare. It very audacious to say people here are weird when Cassy, their own mother pictures her kids around people smoking weed, necking alcohol, and all over a convicted freaking criminal. What role models for her children (not). She's defied lockdown from the get go so let's have it right, Cassy put her own kids on the internet for every Tom, Dick and kiddie fiddler to gawp at- So before you call out ANYONE on here tell her that and take your advice elsewhere you hypocrite!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Voice of truth

What a hero!

Give us the goss... what did the landlord say?
Not much he could say when I emailed all the evidence and told him that since my email I have found more evidence about it being used as a knocking shop! Also had confirmation that all details have been forwarded to social services today 👍 can anyone help me out I’m sure she bit one of the girls but I can’t remember??? Anyone???

What a hero!

Give us the goss... what did the landlord say?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

CarneyV86

Come correct? What does that even mean?
I can’t keep up. One day she’s cleaning bunks in a trailer in the mother’s garden the next she’s carrying on like she’s some gangsta.

Born stupid wasn’t she. Six fucking figures my arse. Wearing tracksuits from Costco, using Aldi body lotion and got a wall dedicated to China’s finest. She’s probably on tax credits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Germainek

Thread suggestion #8 Cassys lost the shop she's about to loose the plot, kids at nans while she's with someone's mans

• Haha
Reactions: 13