Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems shes only doing her house up because shes seen that shes going to have a knock from social 😩🤦‍♀️
So true!

Kills me when she talks about her ‘PA’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck offff you thick tit head as if you even know what PA means let alone have one

Reactions: 2
Don't think anyone has created a new one yet

Just created a new thread. Thanks to #justanothermanicmumday for the most liked suggestion. Had to edit a bit to make it fit, new thread is
#8 Cassy Clark, Evicted from the shop, jp still a flop, dumps her kids for any old cock

Reactions: 5
Don't think anyone has created a new one yet

Just created a new thread. Thanks to #justanothermanicmumday for the most liked suggestion. Had to edit a bit to make it fit, new thread is
#8 Cassy Clark, Evicted from the shop, jp still a flop, dumps her kids for any old cock
Can't find new thread

Well she’s gonna be fucked when the social come knocking because I’m sure the school also have a lot to say!
Jealous of what? A slag? A druggy? An unfit mother? A bleep that uses mental health to suit her so she can dump the girls? A two faced bleep? A home wrecker? Botched surgery?

IQ of a crayon! Shouldn’t put your tit all over social media if you don’t want comebacks!

oh and by the way Cassy under the children’s act 1989 every person has a duty of care towards a child so why the hell would we all sit back while you ABUSE your girls! You might not give a toss about them unless it’s for the gram but we do!

call us out then 🤣!

Roxy has been very quiet considering she was gonna be going back to work there and she was running that refresher course!!!
Omg YES I forgot all about that refresher course! As if she would just shut the shop of her own accord literally days before this course was happening! And who the hell would pay £100 a ticket to get ‘refreshed’ on how to do the worlds worst brows! I reckon she’s throwing her toys out the pram and that’s why she’s leaving in such a hurry.. selling her Glass cabinets for £10, she’ll be selling the laminate flooring for £2 a slate next and then the underlay at 50p a metre! I swear she said she wasn’t closing it immediately but how’s she going to run a shop with no clothes in it or furniture. She’s even sold the eyebrow bed for £10 where will she sit her clients in angels annex? On the bleeping dog bed!

There's a new thread, link is above
Thank you

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.