Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got her evicted
That u did lol

How can she say ‘I’ve left the shop cause I need a social life’ what a load of bollox. She’s had more of a social life than all of us in the worst few weeks of our lives! She’s done that shop up yet she’s leaving it to find a ‘new premises’ for brows. Looooool at least tell a validating lie!

Oh and to sell the clothes online 😂 so she’s basically doing everything she was doing at that shop but from her mums annex out of her own choice ... okay then mate

Reactions: 5
Ah did any of you just see the thread she posted? It was up for like 3 secs she was basically saying how jealous people are on a thread of her and they made her lose her shop and how jealous everyone is and she didn’t want to admit it but it’s about time these ‘slags’ got called out for ruining her. I bleeping WISH I screen shotted I’m gutted!!!! Ffs I’m going to look like I made it up now I’m gutted!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah did any of you just see the thread she posted? It was up for like 3 secs she was basically saying how jealous people are on a thread of her and they made her lose her shop and how jealous everyone is and she didn’t want to admit it but it’s about time these ‘slags’ got called out for ruining her. I bleeping WISH I screen shotted I’m gutted!!!! Ffs I’m going to look like I made it up now I’m gutted!
Well she’s gonna be fucked when the social come knocking because I’m sure the school also have a lot to say!
Jealous of what? A slag? A druggy? An unfit mother? A bleep that uses mental health to suit her so she can dump the girls? A two faced bleep? A home wrecker? Botched surgery?

IQ of a crayon! Shouldn’t put your tit all over social media if you don’t want comebacks!

oh and by the way Cassy under the children’s act 1989 every person has a duty of care towards a child so why the hell would we all sit back while you ABUSE your girls! You might not give a toss about them unless it’s for the gram but we do!

call us out then 🤣!

Roxy has been very quiet considering she was gonna be going back to work there and she was running that refresher course!!!

Reactions: 4
Where did she post that on here?

Yeah she literally said she would have the shop for a few months yet then all of a sudden, boom! Full shop has been emptied today and everything sold!! Seems all too suspicious if you ask me. She then tags her "Pa's" and her carpet fitter in a post but doesn't mention the new bf by name. Defo someone's husband
Yer he is it’s the person mentioned on here before

Reactions: 2
She is having a day off today, strange that.

And spending time with HIM.

That makes a change then

Reactions: 1
She is having a day off today, strange that.

And spending time with HIM.

That makes a change then
Should be girls but hay mums don’t have be with kids 24.7 or everyday or even just 1 full day do they.
Actually yes yes they do but scabby ain’t a real mum don’t even have beds for them

Reactions: 1
She can’t just start doing eyebrows in a random shed. It’ll need to be signed off by the council 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hi guys the entire building including our flats above are managed by one of the shops below. She's making a swift exit to avoid the management of the building . It's an eviction, she's just has whole place done up and now she's off. 😂 Laughable really but the amount of complaints people have made about her trash can of a shop. Constantly illegally parks on pavements out front instead of in the car park. Smoking joints out the back (right in front of people front doors) the music blarring like there is some bleeping rave constantly. No customers ever just her and her skaggy mates hanging out in tit.

Reactions: 10
What a rollercoaster. :ROFLMAO: Flogging coathangers off the floor, old fishy tracksuits... Prostitutes sucking diseased dick in her shop with her little daughters names on the door.

The millionaire lifestyle we all aspire to.

I honestly can’t think of a worse person on this site. In a way I wish more people knew about her, people would absolutely tit their pants at some of this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems shes only doing her house up because shes seen that shes going to have a knock from social 😩🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.