Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassing how she dumps the orders to the post office wrapped in that nasty cling film looking tit! Defo not the millionaire she claims to be if she’s posting like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So embarrassing how she dumps the orders to the post office wrapped in that nasty cling film looking tit! Defo not the millionaire she claims to be if she’s posting like that
She has no care whatsoever for her customers

She has no care whatsoever for her customers
Oh I know friend of mine went in there not long after opening said the place smelt like stale smoke and cheap perfume and slaggyann had a face like she’d been chewing a wasp Didn’t even acknowledge her safe to say she never went back again after that.
why did she split with bill the last time was it over the beany Lad?

Reactions: 3
She’s an actual woman and she lives in a tit tip I remember before she posted a picture of the girls bedroom with a play full of chicken nuggets on the floor. The shame of the state of it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So what is her actual name? Smith, zimmerman or Clark? I’m assuming obv Smith was her married name but why does she still use it??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

So what is her actual name? Smith, zimmerman or Clark? I’m assuming obv Smith was her married name but why does she still use it??? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

She got divorced so went back to her name. I think her dads name was Clark so maybe as tribute to him and the traditional thing to do. Don’t know if Zimmerman is her Mams maiden name or one of her married name. Could be wrong but I know her dads a Clark.

Her actual name is Clark I think .... after her dad ....

I guess admin didn’t like our new thread title 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her Dad's name was Clark, her married name Smith but she uses her mother's maiden name of Zimmerman, if you go on Companies House, her business is listed there and she's under the name Zimmerman and lists her nationality as German🤣🤣🤣

Oh I know friend of mine went in there not long after opening said the place smelt like stale smoke and cheap perfume and slaggyann had a face like she’d been chewing a wasp Didn’t even acknowledge her safe to say she never went back again after that.
why did she split with bill the last time was it over the beany Lad?
I walked past there back before lock down stunk like weed 🤢 all the clothes in the probably pong. She cheated on him

Her actual name is Clark I think .... after her dad ....

I guess admin didn’t like our new thread title 🙄🙄🙄
Admin might be her friend 😂

Her Dad's name was Clark, her married name Smith but she uses her mother's maiden name of Zimmerman, if you go on Companies House, her business is listed there and she's under the name Zimmerman and lists her nationality as German🤣🤣🤣
On her birth certificate that she blasted on Facebook before the surname was zimmermann

Errrrghhhhh clothes smelling of kebabs and weed 😷😷🤢🤢 I seriously can’t get over how she sends her clothing out I mean it’s ina. Cheap bin liner how bleeping unprofessional 🙄 but then again she’s cheap and nasty so says it all don’t it

• Haha
Her post about the riot causing more of a spread of the virus ... bit bleeping rich coming from her...

Honest to God man all she goes on about is bleeping money and men. She acts like she’s Kylie Jenner and deserves some hot shot businessman to take over the world with her.

Love, I’ve googled some of the blokes you’ve been shagging according to this thread. Every single one is invariably a convicted criminal and is involved in drugs. Yeah keep aiming high

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she posts photos of either Kim k or kylie saying “what a women” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck sake get outta here, they’re as plastic as you only they are the Gucci, you cass are the Dagenham market babe xXx

• Haha
4DB2E73F-7C63-4AFF-BAC9-41516204D367.png

Classy Cassy eating while shopping.
Probs puts the empty wrapper back on the shelf.
I thought only young kids having a tantrum while shopping get away with eating food while sat in the trolley? 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.