Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the VW was the van she was using today, looks like it’s ‘his’ too as looks the same as the one she was in yesterday

I'm sure it's just the old Golf she bought her mum last year. Wouldn't wanna do drug runs with her CA55Y numberpate.

Her mum said it was a courtesy car when questioned before. Unless she’s taking the piss that her car is Cassys courtesy car

Reactions: 3
Please don't think I'm sticking up for this trashcan but I think on this occasion it's just a rented/borrowed VW van she's driving to move her stuff out the knocking shop...... but all other occasions I deffo believe it's because she's on drug runs

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion #8 Cassys lost the shop she's about to loose the plot, kids at nans while she's with someone's mans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please don't think I'm sticking up for this trashcan but I think on this occasion it's just a rented/borrowed VW van she's driving to move her stuff out the knocking shop...... but all other occasions I deffo believe it's because she's on drug runs

Agree !

Reactions: 1
A couple of days ago she said she had the shop for a couple of months yet but now suddenly the shop is empty. Did she get evicted for real or is she leaving of her own accord?

Reactions: 5
Yeah she literally said she would have the shop for a few months yet then all of a sudden, boom! Full shop has been emptied today and everything sold!! Seems all too suspicious if you ask me. She then tags her "Pa's" and her carpet fitter in a post but doesn't mention the new bf by name. Defo someone's husband

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I am wrong but if she’s been evicted, she’s probably got max of 5 days to empty the shop?

Correct me if I am wrong but if she’s been evicted, she’s probably got max of 5 days to empty the shop?
It depends, normally if notice is served the Landlord would have to give a month's notice. I work in property and it would depend what reasoning the landlord gave to terminate

Reactions: 4
#Cassy in a tizz, she’s lost her biz, the only thing she’s good at, is making a married man jizz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
#8 cassys getting laid, he’s probably married or she’s getting paid, packing up the shop quicker than her knickers drop

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.