Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was seeing someone last year called Paul Had an accident well not accident drink driving and nearly died she was allllllll over him at one stage especially Christmas πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ this him because she was saying he had a missus but claimed to be his ex and the ex was giving her tit
Nope not him. Someone he runs in the same circles with though and definitley knows this girl. All run in the same circle in essex, like a full on merry go round πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oooo that doesn’t seem like a coincidence does it! That’s why I think she’s friends with that abbey again. I can see a Facebook fight happening soon!

She was seeing someone last year called Paul Had an accident well not accident drink driving and nearly died she was allllllll over him at one stage especially Christmas πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ this him because she was saying he had a missus but claimed to be his ex and the ex was giving her tit

Just cassy continuing to sleep with men who not only have partners/wives but children. seems to have no conscience this girl.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I remember they Paul guy he was grim as wel 🀣🀣🀣 goes with anything for her punched lasagne doesn’t she

Interesting abbi and Cassy have unfollowed that billi girl the one they used to always be out with!

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I remember they Paul guy he was grim as wel 🀣🀣🀣 goes with anything for her punched lasagne doesn’t she

Interesting abbi and Cassy have unfollowed that billi girl the one they used to always be out with!
More than grim:sick: Off his face speeding whilst doing balloons, almost killing two girls (who cassy knew). can someone put their insta @ down so i can have a cheeky gander

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s started smoking the old weed. Her mate Abby has a joint in her hand in one of the pictures and Cassy seems to be eating a hell of a lot... munchies πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.