Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh she's deleted it now 👀

Basically Shan is filming her new products and you can hear Cassy clear as day say something along the lines of... 'I'm scared when I see George that I'm going to slip slip up. I think he's going to show up isn't he' 😳

I've been watching for a while now and she likes all his pictures of himself but never the ones of him and his wife 🤔

His wife seems so lovely, classy, naturally pretty and like she has her head screwed on...... everything Cassy is not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Basically Shan is filming her new products and you can hear Cassy clear as day say something along the lines of... 'I'm scared when I see George that I'm going to slip slip up. I think he's going to show up isn't he' 😳

I've been watching for a while now and she likes all his pictures of himself but never the ones of him and his wife 🤔

His wife seems so lovely, classy, naturally pretty and like she has her head screwed on...... everything Cassy is not!!
I saw that after I read it here so I wonder if someone’s tipping her off if it’s gone now. Whoever she’s seeing she’s obviously not meant to be. I always thought she never really bothered with men-she’s always saying how she isn’t arsed. Over the years I’ve followed and then popped in on her, she was seeing someone Beaney and a guy after that and then they mysteriously disappear. Didn’t realise till now she’s such a sausage wallet 🙈 cock collector 🍆 Mucky Myrtle 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s seeing him she needs a bleeping clump. I’ve just had a nose on is insta. Why does she go for people with wife and kids. More fool him if he actually gets with her.

Reactions: 2
Someone should tell his wife! He’s not even good looking 🤣 she is such a bleeping home wrecker my god .... what the actual duck

Thought you designed your packaging yourself Shan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
127B2DC3-8D62-44A2-8A0A-0B2CD6CA55BC.png
her and Cassy are just born bleeping liars making out they do everything from scratch yet I know the vendor she’s bought it all from 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Someone should tell his wife! He’s not even good looking 🤣 she is such a bleeping home wrecker my god .... what the actual duck

Thought you designed your packaging yourself Shan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 127127her and Cassy are just born bleeping liars making out they do everything from scratch yet I know the vendor she’s bought it all from 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that lashes meant to look like drugs? 👀 Classy 😆

Reactions: 1

First time commenter, full time lurker here. don't know much about this george fella but i think shes involved with another guy who has a kid and HAD a girlfriend before cassy added another steal to her belt. From seeing an insta post it seems a given that its about cassy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First time commenter, full time lurker here. don't know much about this george fella but i think shes involved with another guy who has a kid and HAD a girlfriend before cassy added another steal to her belt. From seeing an insta post it seems a given that its about cassy

Welcome! Oh tell us more, please 🤣🤣

Cassy is probably involved with more than 1 guy and there probably in relationships or married it’s how Cassy seems to do things when it comes to guys oh or she steals them off her own friends and then pulls the suicide card when she’s caught 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She was seeing someone last year called Paul Had an accident well not accident drink driving and nearly died she was allllllll over him at one stage especially Christmas 👀👀 this him because she was saying he had a missus but claimed to be his ex and the ex was giving her tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.