Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surprise her mum has the kids again whilst she’s gone out with her mates 😷
bleeping dirty bleep
I'm genuinely starting to think her mum and Bill are sharing custody of them kids. She never has them any more and when she does her mum seems to be around

Reactions: 8
I'm genuinely starting to think her mum and Bill are sharing custody of them kids. She never has them any more and when she does her mum seems to be around
Yeah your right! It defo seems that way doesn’t it. She never has them anymore ever. Hopefully they have put the foot down and will keep it this way kids can do better with their dad and Nan at least they are stable unlike her

Reactions: 2
I did think the same! Her eldest just looks so much happier with Bill, her mum and even that Lara. When she with cassy she looks like she’s so lost.

Reactions: 3
Yeah her eldest looks so scared and out of place and uncomfortable when she’s with Cassy when she’s with her mum and bill she’s happy as anything and smiley! Heartbreaking ..... Cassy is such a bleep

Doing balloons again with macey and abbie! What is wrong with the girl- two little babies at home staying with her mum while she’s there acting like a teenager

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t normally have sound on for that fucker, but I still couldn’t hear her lol. They all sound the bleeping same when there together coz it’s when Cassy goes from traveller to gangster 🤣🤣🤣

Macey is a bleeping joke, and I hope they aren’t huffing out of bugs balloons!

And why is it the cunts that act like morons that aren’t dying! Even heaven and hell don’t want the pricks! Well we don’t either!

I watched angels video today and she just seems defeated and broken with cassy, even when I knew her she struggled controlling cassy. If cassy didn’t have those girls I truly believe angel and her wouldn’t have a relationship

Reactions: 1
What happened to the boyfriend she had the dog with he hit her? Or sumin u remember seeing black eyes,last year?
I see her on a flight to Amsterdam with one boy they looked right chavs n she 100% was wearing a fake moncler coat that day as I had the real on on in black hers didn't have the sheen to it the real one does

What happened to the dog too I don't follow her now I'm blocked. It bit at her youngest I think she put

AND.....It's up and out early, doing her 'runnin's' ...Your actions are your responsibilty you dumb arse as the consequences of them will affect the rest of society. Respect yourself Cassy 'cos we already know you ain't got any for anyone else, including your children!
What this picture on the left neatly illustrates is Ms. Clark's complete disregard for the law of the land, and in posting it she has effectively prosecuted herself. The car speedometer needle is not visible, so she must be driving at 35 miles an hour, at least. Fast enough to kill a child. Whilst playing with her mobile phone. Perhaps the constabulary could be made aware of this?

Reactions: 5
What this picture on the left neatly illustrates is Ms. Clark's complete disregard for the law of the land, and in posting it she has effectively prosecuted herself. The car speedometer needle is not visible, so she must be driving at 35 miles an hour, at least. Fast enough to kill a child. Whilst playing with her mobile phone. Perhaps the constabulary could be made aware of this?
She's doing 48mph, can see the digital speedo top right of the pic. She is an idiot. Guaranteed she won't be wearing a seatbelt either cos rules don't apply to cassy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.