Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ttj

Thread suggestion: cassyanne #7 drug run done kids flinged off to mum now let’s steal someone’s husband for some dirty fun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Handwash30

VIP Member
I swear she calls herself a chef every time she’s within 6ft of a saucepan. Everyone cooks fucking dinner Cassy, it’s not that amazing :rolleyes: maybe to your chavvy mates it is though, considering they look like the type that usually live off of crack, sperm, and dixy chicken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Fairypop

VIP Member
So I've just come across her from another thread where she was mentioned can someone give me a quick debrief on what's been going on
Loooong story short but I’ll try 😂
She was on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding originally, only really briefly. She had her eldest then joined Juice Plus & lost loads of weight while pregnant with her second daughter. She’s still doing Juice Plus but also has her own shop in Gillingham Kent, she sells hideous clothes, does hideous brows & reckons she’s some sort of millionaire. She’s rarely with her kids, they’re always with her ex (Bill) or her mum. She’s normally out with her mates/various men. Pretends to be vegan, doesn’t “believe” in vaccines, has been flouting lockdown guidelines left right & centre. She’s had a lot of surgery which looks awful anyway. Spends a lot of her time in A&E unnecessarily claiming she has sepsis or problems with her gallstones (if she was that rich, why not go private?)

Anyway I’ve missed loads but hope that was a reasonable summary 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Apparently she's on Facebook today saying nobody knows what her daughter does and that she is on lockdown.
Just leaving these here incase Angel deletes them! That woman is right and Angel is proving to be so much of a hypocrite and a liar! Like Mother like daughter!!

Attachments

Reactions: 17

say no more

So she’s shagging Lauren goodgers ex jake mclean? How is that connected to the Milan clinic girl? I’m so confused 😂

Who’s joey?
Who’s Liam? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I'll try to keep this short n sweet. Liam is a new guy cassy was seeing behind themilanclinics back (her fella), Joey is themilanclinics brother who dated LG who also dated Jake who cassy also fucked. Hopefully i made that make sense 😂
To be clear LG is lauren goodger not Liam from oasis 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I_Dunno_Mate

Cassy Clarke #7 100k walking, someone's husband she's stalking, no one believes the BS she's talking

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Handwash30

VIP Member
If Dominic gets sacked she could always recruit him on juice plus, get him earning six figures and being a total boss babe in no time hun just from working from his phone :love::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Here4thebants

Yep cunty and the getaway driver are at the mums with another random mate of the boys it seems.. but let's not forget they've got approval from the local authority.. coz their special.... that old witch defo needs a cunt punt.. would suggest cassy needs the same but I might lose my foot... will have settle for a throat punch for that sausage fingered cunt... the lot of them need locking up

• Haha
  • Heart
whore cunt.png oh here it goes. so is she admitting she is a side hoe now? she has obviously seen what has been said about George omahoneys wife and bit back with this. what a vile dirty bitch. well I hope you read this you dirty fake midget looking slut, you will NEVER be any other mans baby mum no decent self respecting man would ever in a million years claim you and your stinking piss flaps. so laugh with your sad little mates about your sad little fantasies a bit more.. wonder how long it will be before that story comes down???

CarneyV86

Why on the little child’s birthday did she have to be dressed the same as her sister?
I can’t keep up with her. One week she’s pulled at her Mams in a trailer being England’s number one gypsy mother. Then the next week she’s carrying on with teenagers like a little crack head. Very unstable human being.

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
They think way too simplistically, fucking thickos. Its not as simple as “not liking what we see”, she literally puts other people in danger in many ways. If she smashes into me while she’s driving round on her phone, for example, that’s my fucking business is it not

I know people take the piss out of her looks and things but honestly I think if she was a pleasant girl who lived a decent life with no bother, nobody would say anything at all about her. She winds people up for attention and gets it. Honestly I think if she didn’t have “haters” she wouldn’t know what to do with herself as her whole purpose seems to be showing that she can be the biggest knob alive and still “win” because she has money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11