Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she don’t wear seatbelts and doesn’t put her kids in seatbelts either because apparently she doesn’t believe in them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What this picture on the left neatly illustrates is Ms. Clark's complete disregard for the law of the land, and in posting it she has effectively prosecuted herself. The car speedometer needle is not visible, so she must be driving at 35 miles an hour, at least. Fast enough to kill a child. Whilst playing with her mobile phone. Perhaps the constabulary could be made aware of this?
I phoned the police before over her using her phone whilst driving gave her name reg and Snapchat name but nothing come of it she still does as she pleases! Maybe she sucks the copper off or promises the world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know bleeping stupid isn’t it! She thinks you shouldn’t wear them because if you crash you could get stuck ..... you could but your more than likely going to fly through the windscreen with your kids as well and that wouldn’t end well. This is what I mean she’s the shittest mum going and she has left over gear and balloon canisters in the car where her kids sit 😷😷😷😷

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know bleeping stupid isn’t it! She thinks you shouldn’t wear them because if you crash you could get stuck ..... you could but your more than likely going to fly through the windscreen with your kids as well and that wouldn’t end well. This is what I mean she’s the shittest mum going and she has left over gear and balloon canisters in the car where her kids sit 😷😷😷😷
Hopefully she will do us all a favour and crash the car, just hope she doesn’t kill someone else

Reactions: 1
She literally is vile!! How can she keep going out like that and getting away with it!!

Reactions: 2
Knowing her she would say she’s going out to get away from tit going on at home because she feels suicidal or some tit like that! How Cassy works mentally fucked in the head

She nearly died in an accident she should know better.my mum's scared of that too so my dad bought some snip things he keeps in front encase accident happens n stuck.do that not promote unsafe driving how does she get away with it! Police round my way are always doing roadside checks

First she wants a trailer and now she wants to revamp her house. She changes her mind like she changes her men

So Cassy doesn’t believe in:

Vaccines
Seatbelts
Social distancing
Tinned food
Meat
The law in general

If she really cannot stand to wear a seatbelt then ok fine don’t, get the bus instead witch, you have options. I’m sure you can afford a bus pass:)

She thinks everyone is impressed and in awe of her bad witch attitude. She is never gonna learn or change. She could kill a family with her crappy driving and she’d still be lying in her hospital bed posting selfies and pouting along to songs about fannies and piss. And her little gaggle of supporters would still find a way to defend her and put the whole ordeal down to jealousy.

Reactions: 6
So Cassy doesn’t believe in:

Vaccines
Seatbelts
Social distancing
Tinned food
Meat
The law in general

If she really cannot stand to wear a seatbelt then ok fine don’t, get the bus instead witch, you have options. I’m sure you can afford a bus pass:)

She thinks everyone is impressed and in awe of her bad witch attitude. She is never gonna learn or change. She could kill a family with her crappy driving and she’d still be lying in her hospital bed posting selfies and pouting along to songs about fannies and piss. And her little gaggle of supporters would still find a way to defend her and put the whole ordeal down to jealousy.
Tinned food? She uses always eat sweet corn though or was that frozen

Tinned food? She uses always eat sweet corn though or was that frozen
She was sneering at people for stocking up on tinned food instead of fresh fruit and veg at the start of the pandemic. Since apparently if they ate fresh instead, it would sort their immunity out so they wouldn’t catch the disease in the first place. She thought she was having a proper big brain moment there lol.

I thought exactly the same about the sweet corn she bangs on about. She doesn’t even realise it’s actually a grain not a vegetable but you’d think it was some sort of superfood how she brags about eating it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a surprise she’s got her mates round again and not bothering with her kids
I don’t think her mates have left her side since their caravan outing last night. She’s a disgrace how she can call herself a mother is beyond me! She goes on like a single 18 year old.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.