Cassy Clark #6 Defying lockdown, she's such a clown, doing her runnin's all about town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s friends with a girl near me who is well known (has a closed thread on here as deleted Instagram) that’s in her early 20s with a man in his 60s for money his a multi millionaire surprised she ain’t jumped on the likes of that

Please tell me she is joking with her latest story “all these riots” and saying something about covid spikes duck off she’s a joke
Her name begin with Y?

Is it S with the 2 kids?
I don’t think there that friendly she has just commented on her pics and made up there meeting but let’s be honestshe does it with everyone when she falls out with her normal mates 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Is it S with the 2 kids?
I don’t think there that friendly she has just commented on her pics and made up there meeting but let’s be honestshe does it with everyone when she falls out with her normal mates 😂😂
Yes her yes they mates.s is from my tiny town cassy has been here several times.i know s well

She’s well and truly excelled herself with this mornings comment!

Think I no who your talking about not sure I’m allowed to mention her name though? If it’s who I think it is I’m devastated she’s gone of instagram loved watching that car crash!
Deleted coz tattle she says n younger ones dad “career” being highlighted haha. Cassy is worse than her though

Reactions: 1
L@_@K at this old bird- red AF, probably been on the chardonnay since dawn ...total piss head- 'cluck' off Angelika and take flassy Cassy yer fake arse daughter with you! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

Who’s making a new thread then lol? Make sure you post the name as this is life for me during lockdown 🤣

WHY when people ask her if she wears fake clothes does she say "No I buy real but just promote replica pages" .. Surely if you're "rich" enough to buy the real deal you wouldn't want or need to promote knock offs for money! The girl is delusional it's all an act

WHY when people ask her if she wears fake clothes does she say "No I buy real but just promote replica pages" .. Surely if you're "rich" enough to buy the real deal you wouldn't want or need to promote knock offs for money! The girl is delusional it's all an act
Yh the millionaire who was looking for second hand quads and the mother looking for a second hand Wendy house or something...screams millionaire don't it....🤮🤮🤮 the only thing millionaire about her.. are her million bleeping lies...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the richest people and the biggest tight arses, it’s how a lot of them became rich, just look at the amount of multimillionaires fulonging their staff cause they couldn’t possibly put theit hand into their own pocket. It’s ok for the kids to get secondhand but god forbid cassy is made to wear secondhand!

My one got the most likes Becky

Thread suggestion: cassyanne #7 drug run done kids flinged off to mum now let’s steal someone’s husband for some dirty fun
This one @beckyshelby

I don’t think they will allow drug in it I got a warning last time for even saying it lol 🤣🤣 il change it to Snow run

What is it with her sending her orders out in bin liners , bin liners that are too flimsy I wouldn’t even use in my bin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.