Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy knows she's not innocent that is why she has not involved the police.

Reactions: 6
Cassy is a bleep, should have had her kids inside whilst she is kicking off with her dumpy lil sausage legs. Looks nothing like her edited pics. She is an embarrassment. Genuinely couldn’t care less. Jess, TL, Cassy and the mum all need locking up. Four excuses of adults dragging innocent little kids up!

Reactions: 9
Mad behaviour from them all. But I don't get it, She can see the car coming towards her why don't she move or even more push delilah out the way to protect her? That's what any normal mothers first instinct would off been to do.

Reactions: 8
I know cassey Is an absolute bell end but shame on jess for putting 2 kids lives at risk!! That video is awful to watch, it looks to me like she has a bit of speed behind her and hit her with some force. Not defending cassey at all because she will have not helped the situation at all she will have been giving it big un but that's inexcusable! And they never mentioned it on her status did they when they put the pic of the nan up with the gashed forehead did they?! They all need to grow up!

Reactions: 14
Mad behaviour from them all. But I don't get it, She can see the car coming towards her why don't she move or even more push delilah out the way to protect her? That's what any normal mothers first instinct would off been to do.
Cos she was more interested in filming them on her phone 🙄

Reactions: 4
Cassy is busy with her ‘masterclass expertise’ today - so clearly fine. Bunny be getting eaten by a shark and old Slaggy would be like oi, let me film this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cassy filming in that video rather than getting out the way 🤣 she’s proper dumpy isn’t she is that Tommy Lee walking towards her? Baby ain’t even born yet and she’s bringing this level or tit to the family . Her own and his . Acting like that in front of your kids is a no no .

I’m gonna say it …..the car driving at her from Jess will be iconic on this thread and others to come 🤣 Jess let the intrusive thoughts win this day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems Cassy has met her match with Jess and I I’m guessing Jess saw red after seeing cassy hit her mum BUT that poor little girl didn’t deserve that she must of been so scared 😟

Cassy deserves a beating but not when she is pregnant and not when kids are around. That video is awful

Reactions: 7
Jess could actually be charged with attempted murder.

Cassy did take a heavy knock from that car.

Awful behaviour from them all.

Reactions: 18
Video
---
Not defending Casey Ann but her child was stood there and she did gain some speed. Awful behaviour from all parties involved
Cor she went flying. Its bad but she put herself in that situation. They all should be embarrassed doing that in-front of the children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What was TL doing?

They all deserve each other. Fighting over a scabby man.

They need to shake themselves.

Reactions: 7
duck! That was worse than I thought. It looks like someone has rammed into the hedging before now as there's a gap where the tyres come through. Imagine how Bug feels after seeing that. That image will be in her mind for the rest of her life. Flashbacks, nightmares etc. So disturbing. Has anyone seen the video that Jess posted so we can get both sides of the story?

Reactions: 12
I think cassy positioned herself in front of the ring doorbell then mouthed off! I agree it’s a shitshow and I feel for those poor kids! Bug wasn’t distressed as she is probably used to it 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Cor she went flying. Its bad but she put herself in that situation

Mate this is poisonous behaviour . It don’t matter what she did she is carrying a child and bug was standing next to her outside her own home …
I don’t rate cassy at all ..
I fact I have been fuming over the dog .

but some of these comments are tapped and says way more about you lot then it does about her ..

How can you hate some one so much you blame her for someone mounting the Kirb at speed and smashing into her and her unborn child and just missing her other child …

It’s weird and worrying are you the same kind of person that says a women wearing a short skirt and a ton of makeup asked to be raped …

Reactions: 26
Honestly Cassy is the gift that keeps on giving and I’m here for her car crash life - pun intended

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video is just horrific, yeah she is mouthing off, yeah she has hit the grandmother but to drive your car at speed at a pregnant woman just a no from me Jess is scum. Poor bug looks worried and luckily she wasn’t hit disgusting behaviour

Mate this is poisonous behaviour . It don’t matter what she did she is carrying a child and bug was standing next to her outside her own home …
I don’t rate cassy at all ..
I fact I have been fuming over the dog .

but some of these comments are tapped and says way more about you lot then it does about her ..

How can you hate some one so much you blame her for someone mounting the Kirb at speed and smashing into her and her unborn child and just missing her other child …

It’s weird and worrying are you the same kind of person that says a women wearing a short skirt and a ton of makeup asked to be raped …

She chose to punch someones head in while pregnant. She put her self in that situation is what i said. I wouldn’t put my children in danger sorry if that offends you. Also the bit about her going flying was because someone said earlier she was only tapped.

I dont think that last bit is called for and it is weird and worrying you have said that. She is a pregnant adult who knows the consequences of her actions and put herself in that situation. It is awful but she chose to be in that situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.