Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fake accent is back stronger than it ever has been 🤣😭🤣🤢 she is beyond embarrassing 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The happy couple on her page. Never smiles, never looks the doting father to be, hand on bump, arm round Slaggy…. Such an odd set up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cassy Clark #39 Granny beater, recall guy with zero personality, skiving kids babysitting a kid, that's going to be the reality

Reactions: 5
Granny bashing and sperm snatching,
On car bonnets she was latching 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The happy couple on her page. Never smiles, never looks the doting father to be, hand on bump, arm round Slaggy…. Such an odd set up
Would you smile if you had to be in contact with that for the next 18 years?!
He's probably thinking "why? Just why did I do it?" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That fake accent is back stronger than it ever has been 🤣😭🤣🤢 she is beyond embarrassing 🤡
The thing that baffles me is she was brought up by a German woman with a thick German accent. She wasn't bought up around gypsys so we know it's not developed naturally but there's still people out there who believe it 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Aint it sad the only time she makes an effort with the girls - ie making them fancy dress outfits it’s because of a man- cos she was going to HIS family party . Never would she do that for one of their friends birthday etc. How they call themselves travellers is beyond me . 1 to have a grass at their family party and 2 To have that woman swanning around while his own boy nowhere to be seen cos he can’t be there cos of cassy! Nahhhhhh 🤮

also drop me out with that fake traveller voice it’s the worst it’s EVER been!!!!
---
Thread suggestion

Cassandra Clark, the dirty old nark!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Anyone else find the videos of him spraying the girls with a hose whilst they exercise absolutely disturbing?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find the videos of him spraying the girls with a hose whilst they exercise absolutely disturbing?!
That’s a reach and a half. The kid ain’t upset. But mother of the year certainly should not have her in a bikini moving about like that at her age on the internet

Reactions: 3
That’s a reach and a half. The kid ain’t upset. But mother of the year certainly should not have her in a bikini moving about like that at her age on the internet
Watch without the sound and it looks like child abuse. As you can’t tell if she’s ok or not.

Reactions: 4
It's the narcissist way of keeping that hose on the girls heads without giving them a chance to breathe properly. A normal person would squirt intermittently. I agree, it looks more like some kind of torture. That's the only 'fun' they get though
---
Also see Bunny's peeling skin from holiday...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.