Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a reach and a half. The kid ain’t upset. But mother of the year certainly should not have her in a bikini moving about like that at her age on the internet
I just seen it and it is horrible! He even walked closer and never gave her chance to breath. Are they bikinis? I thought it was underwear 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Up the duff granny beater. She just don't care.
Posting pics of her kids in their underwear

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s a terrible mother, she knows what, 1% of her followers personally, but here’s my kids in their underwear online for thousands of you strangers what the duck. Somethings wrong with her mothers mothering but she really is a shitcunt 🤣🤣 worse thing is she swears she’s good to them 🤪🤪🙃🙃🙃🙃🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 12
She’s a terrible mother, she knows what, 1% of her followers personally, but here’s my kids in their underwear online for thousands of you strangers what the duck. Somethings wrong with her mothers mothering but she really is a shitcunt 🤣🤣 worse thing is she swears she’s good to them 🤪🤪🙃🙃🙃🙃🧐🧐🧐🧐
Yes all for the satisfaction for her to post HIM interacting with her kids. All for show

Reactions: 10
Calling an unborn child fat, referencing pig emojis. what an absolute joke she is. She needs to look closer. Crank bleep she is.

Reactions: 11
It's the narcissist way of keeping that hose on the girls heads without giving them a chance to breathe properly. A normal person would squirt intermittently. I agree, it looks more like some kind of torture. That's the only 'fun' they get though
---
Also see Bunny's peeling skin from holiday...
I'm sure when she cut the video sounded like he was saying 'na cos ur a lob'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only person who doesn’t like the prams? Ones a car seat on wheels the other one is what I would call a buggy for a sitting up baby! And I think it’s ugly lol especially for that money! I love to see a newborn in a pram 😂
---
Granny basher thought she was hard, but the camera proves she’s a lump of lard!
No friends she holidayed alone, all the while becoming Jess’s clone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We still remember the other black pom Cassy you vile bleep!
She should be banned from owning dogs! Her mum makes out she looks after her dogs so well then why give one to someone u know will put it out in a few months! Disgusting 😡

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the one she had before Nugget? That her mum washes and groomed and then it died.

None of them should have dogs, Angel is just as bad with her constant back yard breeding
---
So she gets rid of poor Rocco and then takes on one of her slutty mothers dog?

She's absolutely vile!!
I knew I saw a post with a comment about chip going perfectly with Nugget!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what thread suggestion got the most likes we need a new one soon or this will get closed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.