Cassy Clark #38 No school for bug n bun, let’s hope Johnny blue has brains cos the mother has none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker here, jades video has had me ugly crying. I can’t imagine how she is feeling as a mother she must feel broken. Sending so much love to her and her daughter and the rest of her family.

it has taken me sooooo long to catch up on the cassy threads and I cannot wait to see the day that girl gets her karma!!

Reactions: 6
Another example of the lovely manners she’s taught her kids! Bunny eating that way is rank! Why u would film it and post it is beyond me! Mine would get pulled straight away on that!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That child's table manners is appalling,why even if not using it (though should be to cut the food) is she not holding the knife, you have 2 pieces of cutlery. Why is she not cutting the food just biting it to let fall back to plate,why not using a knife to push onto her fork ? Why eating with mouth open. Manners and table manners cost nothing.that is vile.
I wouldn't let my child eat like that at home so especially not out and filming it to put online honestly

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Angel is one thirsty old woman
She’s the female equivalent of a dirty old man in a rain mac flashing at strangers. She goes on about how good she looks for 60 and how people don’t believe her age..no hun you look 60! Put your crinkly old tits away

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jade video (pink top) on tt mmmmm was she referencing slaggy, comments suggest they are 😂😂😂 found these ones this morning on some of slaggy posts! Smack those lips, her other lips probably smack as she walks, bucket fanny! You ll be able to cough that kid out soon. As for your unmannered kids, eating like pigs. My dog eats off a fork better than your child. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Back tracking a little but noticed post on pet protection have been deleted. Did her threats to knock on doors work? She seems to worm her way out of every jammy situations she lands in.

Isn’t shadow banned where you can’t search for her? She’s just doing f all 😂 we need a new thread title

As angel not realised that using Facebook to prostitute herself as never done her any favours... so why the duck is she still doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.