Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By her own logic then, does she not over feed her children? 🤔
Yeah she does, but in her warped mind that’s not an issue. I bet she hates that bunny is chubby which is normal for her age she will grow out of it. But she doesn’t help matters by feeding them maccies and the rest, it’s like she shows how healthy she is being by comparing it to her kids food and portions which is weird as hell

Reactions: 8
Yeah she does, but in her warped mind that’s not an issue. I bet she hates that bunny is chubby which is normal for her age she will grow out of it. But she doesn’t help matters by feeding them maccies and the rest, it’s like she shows how healthy she is being by comparing it to her kids food and portions which is weird as hell
For lots of people in the traveller community a large/broad child equates to healthy and well-fed, much like seeing a cute chunky baby and knowing they feed-well. But in a proper traditional traveller homes of this belief children feed on meat, veg, potatoes, home-made meals, dinners with real gravy most nights.
Nobody sees Bunny and thinks she’s well-fed, healthy young lady.

Reactions: 11
How long do we recon before she starts morphing herself into jess and copying everything she does in her house too She did the same with lucie I don't think it'll be long before it happens again. X

She’s lost her mind with that tik tok video . She must fat shame other women constantly even though she’s naturally a bigger set woman . I don’t understand women who have been big then get slim and feel the need to body shame others .
Farther be big that look how bad she does 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
She’s lost her mind Jesus feeds her kids tit but talks about healthy eating what a crazy person she is Back fat wtf she’s really a great role model for jp cassy is sick honestly getting worse by the day

Reactions: 1
Can she really not spell or does she put it on to look like a gypsy

Reactions: 1
Doing what any normal mother/girlfriend does (iron) and she has to take a picture and comment she should start charging? Just goes to show she doesn’t do it often for her to have to make a point when she does. She is such an embarrassment

Because she doesn't do anything for love or necessity. It's all about the £££. I'm surprised she even owns an ironing board. Probably trying to be as thin as it.

Reactions: 3
I’ll never understand why she pretends to be a traveller when she’s got nothing about her that’s remotely to traveller ideals and standards 😂 the dieting whilst pregnant sums her up to be honest , only cares about how she looks but irony is she doesn’t even look good .

I bet she absolutely hates seeing real traveller girls who are mega glam , dress well and look after their homes for their loving husbands . Traveller women always cook traditional traveller meals for their kids too ,I think I tried something called pudding once? And it was delicious!! Cassy could never be this woman of the home .

(I’m not a traveller but I have friends that are)

What brand are her extensions? They always looks so dry and brittle. Cheap synthetic hair. I use Beauty Works and get nearly a whole year full blonde out of mine and still look nothing like hers at the end!

Reactions: 3
“Learn my kids at home” Those bleeping kids are doomed, the only things they are learning is how to lie and rob of people!

And didn’t her father fake his own death and abandon her? What with this bleeping fairy tail narrative she likes to portray about her father, he was a bleeping deadbeat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to hold back from writing what I really want want to write on her TikTok’s cus I’ll get banned for life 🤣 but she knocks me sick. I think ‘back fat’ is fine I’d have that anyday for a healthy baby!!! Growing a life inside off her and only bothered about her damn self. She doesn’t deserve those girls or this poor child she is bringing into the world. She is vile, a horrible evil ugly scrawny witch

Reactions: 11
I can’t watch all that schooling Tik Tok what a load of tit. Your kids are at school 8 hours a day it’s not prison they can speak to ppl and make friends, going on like they get sunlight for one hour she is actually off her box.

Reactions: 12
Worried about learning about sex education yet has full access to social media and tik tok from years back. What an absolute div, u couldn’t make it up at this point I swear she does it on purpose to get attention

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.