Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so wrong. I hope it's not a substitute for breakfast, lunch or dinner. She's going to instil eating disorder habits right there. To get her girl to advertise her product for sales is just unforgivable. Wouldn't surprise me if she got Bug and Bunny signed up so they can build a business instead of doing homework ed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the point of that? And why take her to a different salon when she could do it herself if she really wanted to. It's so superficial. It's all about Bug at the moment. Where's Bunny or has she gone into hiding after that comment.

Reactions: 6
She is an utter bleep through n through, I can’t understand how these dumb duck people, actually allow themselves do beauty treatments on a minor. Public liability wouldn’t cover just says a lot for the business acumen these knob have. As for the over priced protein powder, she is sooooooo bleeping desperate to try n be back up there. Maybe this is side idea of making money whilst she is on mat leave. She won’t get no statutory ml as I doubt she has paid any stamp. Fake Fendi bag 😂😂😂 guessing that was a payment for the promo. Those kids are gonna be proper fucked up, but they are already, no school. No friends, just a warped bleep as a mother. Oh and only three roast dinner, Hubble not about yesterday for for chef Cassy 😂😂😂😂 prob riding horse 🐎

Curry cooking tonight, sticking to the plan, the bleeping picture frame next to hob, her n chicken wanker. Who has photo frames next to a hob 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
[This is my post from the last thread, can anyone see the pattern yet?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree that she reverts back to Jp to try and get some of “that” life back/go back in time. She publicly slated them and called it a lie, and why would she go back to ce ce project, yes there may be 12k people in that group but from all those years ago? Bet they wondered wtf was going on when she popped back up like nothing had happened. Realistically she’s being unrealistic and everyone knows it but her

Reactions: 3
You need written permission if under 16 but it wouldn't be covered under insurance. They should also do a patch test before as you could react to the chemicals. It will damage the existing eyelashes so she'll end up as bald as her mother. Utterly ridiculous. Why not just go for the stick on ones if she really wanted to.

Reactions: 4
Those eyelashes look stupid on that poor girl. Let’s normalise not saying yes to your kids for everything the ask for 🙄 mother of the year right there

Rotten eggs this morning for cassy they look disgusting 😂 sticking to plan yea right

Reactions: 1
Surely she’s lighter than when pregnant with bunny anyway? She had excess skin then too. She’s delusional trying to lost weight even more while pregnant that baby isn’t getting enough 😱

Reactions: 5
Imagine starting a diet half way through your pregnancy! Hopefully health visitors notice what a nut job she is and keep an eye on all them kids. Now she has withdrawn them from school and teachers can no longer do it

I reckon it’s all bullshit and she has piled it on 😂😂😂 what’s to make everyone buy the expensive protein powder, making them think it’s a good thing. Some people are so bleeping stupid, to still wanna buy into all that bollocks!

Reactions: 2
They recommend pregnant people put on between 2 and 3 stone for a healthy pregnancy. If she was under 7 stone and wants to stay below 55kg then she'd only be putting on just over 1.5 stone. Bearing in mind the bump is mainly water, she is essentially losing a further half a stone, taking her down to just over 6 stone equivalent. How ridiculous is that, bearing in mind she must've paid a fortune for private treatment. The baby will take what it can but she's going to be a skeletal mum. She definitely still has eating issues. Sod It and indulge a little 🍩🍩🍩

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Only three for dinner again.

She is deleting comments about dieting whilst being preggers.

Reactions: 5
She looks like a piece of bacon! 😂😂😂 The edited in this photo are terrible!
Is she oiled up in this pic and some has went on the dress? Some pic to choose to share in ya not the best but I bet she’s devastated looking at that when she has a bump now she’ll be freaking right out, I know how the mind of disordered eating works

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.