Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy's mate is the Gravesend bike 😂😂😂😂. The wannabe traveller needs to start being a wannabe painter/ decorator and cleaner 😂😂😂 the old girl needs to spend less time doing herself up and clean the tit hole she brings them children up in. Miss Larkin you are a show up 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so shocked at her food diary… that Nando’s/plate of veg bet she didn’t even finish it. And shared that tiny pot of prawns? So basically she’s starving herself

Reactions: 7
The way she talks just makes me wanna punch her in the face! Nothing this girl does makes me warm to her!

Reactions: 6
Surely there isn’t 37 people who think Cassy is ana amazing ambassador for Jp and they haven’t heard anything else about her? 😂

IMG_6681.png

Reactions: 1
Wonder why she's jumping back on jp after publically telling everyone the diet is bollocks..... Hhhmmmm could it be the bodge up business might be differcult to run with a sprog screaming it's guts out..... The government pushing for it to be regulated.....

Reactions: 7
Most likely an old email from 10 years ago!! Its how I first clocked onto who she was! Lol. She will never reach those jp heights lol
Def not plus everyone knows it’s just tit now she has personally mugged them off!!! She will be the same as her mother trying every pyramid scheme out next

Reactions: 4
Thought it might be old or edited. There’s no way she has any credibility anymore
---
In other words that’s what you want, they don’t like a lot going on cos all they do is get dragged round adult stuff every day of their lives and sit on their phones. Poor kids never even learned to have fun. I’m sure they have specified they want “white beaches” 🙄 acting like she takes them to the Caribbean….dunno why she’s asking for advice cos anyone normal takes their kids on normal holidays…..come on cass take them to old Club Mac they’ll have a whale of a time

IMG_6683.jpeg

Wow never seen a more boring island in my life! Sorry to anyone who goes but I know someone who used to go there every year and said there’s duck all there. Hotel Rui palace Boa Vista. I’m sure she showed the girls the place and they were over the moon 😂
It’s not even one of the main ones, there’s literally nothing there! Probably cheap as chips 😂

Last edited:
She just looks awful it’s not even about jealousy I genuinely feel sorry for her imagine you being a boy and that as your mother
Cassy's mate is the Gravesend bike 😂😂😂😂. The wannabe traveller needs to start being a wannabe painter/ decorator and cleaner 😂😂😂 the old girl needs to spend less time doing herself up and clean the tit hole she brings them children up in. Miss Larkin you are a show up 🫣
think this girl needs her Own tread!!!!

Reactions: 5
She puts her in them hideous frocks made for 3 year olds but does the nails and lashes like she’s 17. P doe prey

Reactions: 19
Cape Verde is tit. Way too windy, beaches unclean and nothing to do. My friend went there and the whole hotel got food poisoning. The flight home was awful as the toilets were in constant use with people having sickness and diarrhoea. Not my idea of a holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.