Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must just come for dinner coz another hand pic at the plate. Portion sizes don’t look right either

Reactions: 5
IMG_3202.jpeg

For the life of me I do not understand why people go to her to get their aesthetic treatments done. This machine surely should be covered? I've had my eyebrows done and my technician ALWAYS uses this blue wrap thing over the machine.

Reactions: 8
What the duck has chef Cassy cooked up, 🤮🤮🤮 is that scrambled egg with onion rings and steak! Ohhh 5 plates 😂😂😂😂
Have those onion rings been sprayed with her amazing tanners she’s always advertising? They look as crispy and burnt as Cassy does! The only thing they don’t have in common is cassy’s hole is bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Break a tooth on them onion rings seriously looks disgusting 🤮 all those fine restaurants she goes to giving her inspiration
---

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could possibly be using a surrogate.
Fair enough if is (although it’s my belief the surrogate has to agree with everything before carrying a baby for someone and who looks into cassys life and thinks it’s normal and healthy place for a baby) but she was showing her bump the other day saying she didn’t show this early with the girls
---
Isn’t the reveal today?

Don't think it's a public reveal today, sounds like she's just telling close ones by the way she's posting.

Reactions: 1
G and LC aren’t having another baby it’s a friend of there’s gender reveal

Chicken wanker giving it at the gym today! 😂😂😂 another bleep! She will post something, if it is the big reveal! 😂😂😂

The way shes now saying “our” new dressing table! Your sisters and brother cant wait to meet you?! Mateeeee shes deluded and such a beggggg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.