Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she’s probably just excited. As a woman if you suffer many miscarriages. Your rainbow baby can bring huge joy. You’ll want to announce and share everything
I totally understand but I don't believe the previous miscarriages were genuine. Its just more for attention and to get her engagement up. Can read her like a book.

Reactions: 9
Cringin’ell Cassy! Texting yourself like that! 30 odd years old and up the duff by a man you don’t even live with!

Reactions: 5
Looks that way on hatton kettles Instagram 2hrs ago
Not surprised. Cassy was never anything special to him she was one of many it just seemed like it because she posted her life to such a wide audience. He has always and will always be with LC he had a much longer “relationship” with another girl before cassy it’s what he does

Reactions: 4
Not surprised. Cassy was never anything special to him she was one of many it just seemed like it because she posted her life to such a wide audience. He has always and will always be with LC he had a much longer “relationship” with another girl before cassy it’s what he does
It’s crazy how LC puts up with it 🙈

Reactions: 6
I dunno if that is his or one of his mates as that looks like a load of chalets by the photo posted on here.

Omg whos seen her scan video?! 🤦‍♂️ so unless she has been basted and chosen the gender theres no way she would of known this last week! Shes such a beg
Ive had IVF and asked the nurse if they could see the gender of the embryo and in England it’s illegal to find out.. its only in other countries they can do gender specific.. there is a blood test you can have though if you want to know early!
In all the pics she’s been posting she doesn’t even look pregnant I don’t get it she goes from posting her “bump” to having nothing there at all

Reactions: 4
Today she's wearing a crop top! I reckon she's trying to be the next Colleen Rooney, spinning a whole heap of lies to try and catch someone out!

Reactions: 1
Trunchball didn't acknowledge the TV programme. There was no post about how proud she was of her darling daughter!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.