Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best secret relationship ever if that’s the level of conversation, how embarrassing 😂
---
Text still there

IMG_5674.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she 6.... and I don't believe TL can text like that either lol. She's so backward. Husband 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Just watching her episode. I love the couple she has swapped with 🥰…Cassy on the other hand is coming across like a right bellend.

Reactions: 9
She calls him her husband to every one, he calls her he’s bleep to he’s pals 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching her episode. I love the couple she has swapped with 🥰…Cassy on the other hand is coming across like a right bellend.
She really did make a real tit of herself. My husband doesn't know of her and thought she was a transvestite. Or to use his words "why have they put a rough as duck ****** on here"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg whos seen her scan video?! 🤦‍♂️ so unless she has been basted and chosen the gender theres no way she would of known this last week! Shes such a beg

Reactions: 5
How has she ruined the gender reveal? I can’t work out what she’s having lol

Looks like balls to me. Could be the umbilical cord hanging down though but I don’t think so
---
Nah to be fair that baby is far too young to get an accurate gender imaging. I do think she’ll have a boy though
Oh really my bad jumping the gun 🙈

Reactions: 2
How insensitive of her to think she's out of the danger zone. Anything can happen at any time. You'd think as a person who suffered previous "miscarriages" she would be more wary of things. Her father would be so proud (if he actually knew she existed!) Idiot.

Reactions: 12
How insensitive of her to think she's out of the danger zone. Anything can happen at any time. You'd think as a person who suffered previous "miscarriages" she would be more wary of things. Her father would be so proud (if he actually knew she existed!) Idiot.
Tbf she’s probably just excited. As a woman if you suffer many miscarriages. Your rainbow baby can bring huge joy. You’ll want to announce and share everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.