Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine craving a baby as much as she has and even going to the lengths of turkey basting oneself - to then constantly post comments about how this baby is making her not want to look in the mirror and how depressed she feels looking at pics of herself six months ago? Shut the duck up you dirty attention seeking insecure little scrubber

This literally just popped up on my tiktok 😆 our Slaggy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually don’t think that’s gonna be the baby’s name. Cass is all about drama and big reveals, she wouldn’t let it slip now. She’ll announce a different name when he’s born and pretend that she changed her mind on Johnny blue
If she does that it's a waste of the personalised bits she brought for him. It did take me a while to find the video of the stuff and it was found through tiktok in the end maybe she'll read here know we've all figured it out and change it.

Reactions: 5
So she's Larkin around !
---
Oh god, they look so similar and spout the same crap 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She changed bunny’s name when she was expecting her.
She was going to be Angel Marie, named after the chicken wanker but changed it to Bunny May last minute.

Reactions: 4
Ffs…imagine pulling your shirt down over your shoulder just to take a selfie 🙈🙈🙈
What’s with the lack of lashes recently? I’m all for people looking more natural, but she’s gone so far with everything else the no lashes makes the rest of her face look every worse especially those brows.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably still doing those dodgy injections that she promotes. Is anyone jumping on the zoom call tonight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% and still drinking red bulls seen them in the background of her stories. For a baby that’s been so longed for and done ivf why would you risk doing anything like that

Reactions: 8
Sad that she been a mum for how many years to those girls yet the only time she remotely behaves like a mum ie home cooked dinners , cleaning her house etc etc is when she’s got a man in her home. Wrongun through and through ! !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love the cleaning selfie 😂😂😂😂 like none of us Hoover our homes and do our washing but how many of us take a selfie in the mirror doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s with the lack of lashes recently? I’m all for people looking more natural, but she’s gone so far with everything else the no lashes makes the rest of her face look every worse especially those brows.
I swear she posted a story about having a new set of volume lashes at 7am or something, then a couple of days later she’s had them removed?

I’m gona have to unfollow now she is trying to recruit reps for jp. Can’t stick her the best of times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.