Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an operation half way in to my pregnancy and I wasn't even allowed paracetamol or a general anaesthetic for that matter. The fact she is just eating these tablets like sweets just shows you she'll never change. Always going to be the selfish, self absorbed person that she us. If you can't even do the right thing by your growing baby then there really is no hope.
Until that baby comes out of that massive fanny of hers I refuse to believe she’s pregnant

Reactions: 10
Why isn’t she showing us how good her ‘husband’ is? Where’s all the romance, Slaggy? 😡

as an aside, Happy Galentines you lovely lot

Reactions: 8
Well LC is being treated today... Park lane..... And Cassy is getting a quick rub out up the side of an old tourer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well LC is being treated today... Park lane..... And Cassy is getting a quick rub out up the side of an old tourer.
Have no idea why people on this thread think this is a flex when the man has cheated publicly and embarrassed the girl it’s actually cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I never known a Man to hide his wife unless he wants to play about like he does TOMMYLEE is a player he was messaging my friend a few months ago trying to slide In her dms on instagram he is a knob they deserve each other

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If it's a surrogacy baby then why is she buying loads of clothes and turning a room into a nursery?!? They are meant to hand over after the birth so they don't get too attached! Another curve ball to add to the mix

Reactions: 2
She’s left the comment up for a few days and normally she’s quick to delete anything bad . She might be a surrogate and all this baby stuff is for the gram and attention . No idea 🤷‍♀️

Nah, not having the surrogate thing. She’s banged on too much about this whole pregnancy thing being a dream come true and getting a boy. No idea what the comments about but it’ll probably turn out to be some weird inside joke that no one else gets or finds funny apart from Cassy and her weird mates. A bit like all those what’s app screen shots that she has to share cos they’re so hilarious but no one else can even understand!

Reactions: 21
YeaCassy gets some weird buzz off the sad games she plays. Like a child who thrives off attention, whether it be good or bad. She doesn’t care! Imagine being mid 30s and living the way she does!

Reactions: 4
Have no idea why people on this thread think this is a flex when the man has cheated publicly and embarrassed the girl it’s actually cringe
We don't actually really know what went on there do we..... And yeah it's a flex as Cassy rubbed it in LC face enough. Now Cassy is stuck with a baby, that's she's gonna have to have 24/7 and she's gonna hate it as her running is now over lol she's not getting the freedom she gets with the girls.

Reactions: 6
IMG_1345.jpeg
I was scrolling TikTok and this come up this has got to be a relation to bunny it’s her image 👀👀👀👀👀👀 and sticking tit to plastic just like cassyanne used to do 🤣🤣

• Haha
We don't actually really know what went on there do we..... And yeah it's a flex as Cassy rubbed it in LC face enough. Now Cassy is stuck with a baby, that's she's gonna have to have 24/7 and she's gonna hate it as her running is now over lol she's not getting the freedom she gets with the girls.
It’s not a flex to be with some who has publicly cheated and humiliated you. It’s just odd thinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.