Cassy Clark #37 Pretend millionaire traveller w/more miles on her minge than a RyanAir ✈️ & a wank bank 👶 in her undercarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She accepts the bare minimum and it’s embarrassing . He’s bought the baby clothes ….and? That’s the minimum 😅 also buying designer baby clothes that a new born will thunder tit on is a bad idea . I’d understand if first born and you don’t know about the thunder shits but this is her 3rd crotch goblin . I feel sorry for the baby , what a horrible mother to have .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She accepts the bare minimum and it’s embarrassing . He’s bought the baby clothes ….and? That’s the minimum 😅 also buying designer baby clothes that a new born will thunder tit on is a bad idea . I’d understand if first born and you don’t know about the thunder shits but this is her 3rd crotch goblin . I feel sorry for the baby , what a horrible mother to have .
Yes it’s her 3rd but you don’t understand that this 1 has a penis! It’s all going to be so different ain’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a summer baby tho why all the knit and thick warm cloths July I’m guessing it be born of she’s 4 months.. one of the warmer months

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she actually has permission to do that at the back of the property? Maybe someone should call the council lol

Reactions: 2
I would be wondering if it actually belongs to her, looked like a car port in a previous photo, but no mention of parking when she was trying to sell it. As for the cabin its way to big for the garden. (what garden she has left)

I would be wondering if it actually belongs to her, looked like a car port in a previous photo, but no mention of parking when she was trying to sell it. As for the cabin its way to big for the garden. (what garden she has left)
That’s why I said i bet she doesn’t have permission. Someone like her wouldn’t go down the correct routes and why all of a sudden is she putting the dogs out after they’ve been used to living in the home it’s sad 😞

Reactions: 4
That’s why I said i bet she doesn’t have permission. Someone like her wouldn’t go down the correct routes and why all of a sudden is she putting the dogs out after they’ve been used to living in the home it’s sad 😞

you know that will be the case with her, zero morals horrible bleep she is.

She's due in August but with such a small frame I thought she would show well quick. I was a similar size and was in maternity trousers by 4 months!

That so looks like Bug's eyebrows. Wouldn't put it past her to do that. Along with the bleached hair and nails. So sad she can't leave her kids alone to show their natural beauty.

Reactions: 8
Why does she think she can dance it's a show up the girl can't move never as been able to, I've seen her in clubs and she's been pointed at and laughed at. The woman dances like she's got a pole up her back .... Her rhythm is also non existent....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not the only one who thinks white girl has zero rhythm. It’s embarrassing. Imagine being her age and having the time to do crappy tiktoks! I don’t even get the time to wipe my arse in peace!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm struggling to believe she is pregnant. She is so tiny that I thought she would at least look a bit bloated but there is literally nothing there

That video is old. In her most recent stuff she does have a small bump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.