Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain’t a millionaire, she ain’t a traveller, she was never pregnant with g baby either cos we defo didn’t get this much updates on that baby did we 🤣

Reactions: 9
So apparently there was some beef on Tik Tok last night with gobshite Bridgey Barbra saying someone’s got hula hoop nostrils and ppl saying she on about cuzin Suzy who Cassy did her brows a while ago (ps I love cuzin suzy not slating her) but none other than Cassy laughing and tagging her mates in the comments when ppl in there obvs know who it’s about. Shocking Cassy mocking a paying customer and sticking up for a bully 🤮

View attachment 2711039View attachment 2711040View attachment 2711041
Oh that Bridget just ain’t a nice girl!! I like that cuzin suzy I’ve always said it she makes me laugh why is she beefing with her she literally don’t slag no one of 🤣!!! Millionaire cassy pahahahhahaa what a mug

Reactions: 7
So apparently there was some beef on Tik Tok last night with gobshite Bridgey Barbra saying someone’s got hula hoop nostrils and ppl saying she on about cuzin Suzy who Cassy did her brows a while ago (ps I love cuzin suzy not slating her) but none other than Cassy laughing and tagging her mates in the comments when ppl in there obvs know who it’s about. Shocking Cassy mocking a paying customer and sticking up for a bully 🤮

View attachment 2711039View attachment 2711040View attachment 2711041
What an absolute bleep

Reactions: 3
Does Cassy know that’s about cuzin Suzy
Can’t imagine why she would laugh about it unless she knew? Something happened on the live that I missed beforehand but It’s just a video without context otherwise. Although saying that I’m not Cassy so can’t say 100% 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I've reported her to Channel 5. I've suggested that they might not want to be associated with her and that they need to do their research before giving her the light of day.

Mind you,the last episode they sent the poor people to the Cotswolds whilst the rich people went to Spain so not exactly glamorous locations.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cassy is delusional on my life wasn’t this the program that’s going to make her and her babies 😂 when it was a secret lol the girl is of her head and as for laughing at cuz suzie what a witch takes her money alright tho
She’s got more about her than the others bb and cassy nasty can’t wait for cassy to get hers

Reactions: 6
44% peroxide teeth whitening? Excellent if you want white teeth for a short while until they start falling out and your gums dissolve 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Millionaire?! 🤣 do the producers not need to see bank statements or something to verify before signing the rich people up
A millionaire that doesn’t pay her taxes
---
Cassy is delusional on my life wasn’t this the program that’s going to make her and her babies 😂 when it was a secret lol the girl is of her head and as for laughing at cuz suzie what a witch takes her money alright tho
She’s got more about her than the others bb and cassy nasty can’t wait for cassy to get hers
And fucked Suzy’s eyebrows up!

Angels knitted a blue blanket for the beany baby so o reckon Cassy has had a blood test and already knows she’s having a boy. But will pretend like she don’t for the attention and engagement on her posts

Reactions: 5
What clinic would impregnate this creature ? She’s so underweight , she’s on too many sunbeds and fave full of filler from a dodgy supplier . So unethical . That poor baby 🙃

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see the reply from channel 5 like 🤣🤣
To be honest I don’t think Channel 5 will be that bothered. It’s an entertainment show so being 100% accurate about they lives if the people they use probably isn’t that important, especially not if a bit of exaggeration helps promote the show and making it sound more interesting than it is.

Cassy’s social media is open as are these threads so either they’ve done their due diligence, seen what she’s like and decided to use her anyway, or they haven’t bothered to look into her at all which means they don’t care. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’ll be bothered either. Shock and dodginess sells these days, they will love any interest good or bad to boost ratings. As for Harley st I would have thought if you have money you can have anything with the likes of these places.

Reactions: 5
Why does her arm look wobbly in her latest pic also she uses the zoom out mode to make its self looks smaller 😂

Reactions: 1
Annoyingly I don’t think channel 5 will care. But we can help people see the real her by mentioning her full name on here so when people google her, this thread will come up more and more

cassyanne clark / cassyanne smith

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.