Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that curtain hiding the clothes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ still can’t even get over that
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How awful. My nan used to have a larder that she used a curtain to hide. Her curtains are awful too, as are her cheap tacky tie backs and curtain poles 😭. Sorry it makes me laugh when she calls herself a millionaire πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Bet none of that was declared either…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine dragging your kids on tv just for some β€œviews” twitter will be going offfff aswell πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
I would definatly say she is comfortable when it comes to the money but 100% not a millionaire hence why she buys fake tit and shops in primark (not that there's anything wrong with that) and probably only because she doesn't declare her income!
Her house is decorated basic an all the accessories are from the range and b&m...
Cos she tight with the money

Reactions: 7
Her voice goes through me she’s got to much time on her hands I no if I was as busy as she says she is .. who would want a film crew on your holiday with ya while your relaxing
Not me she craves the lifestyle but is a fake wannabe begging for attention This is her way to feed her ego

Reactions: 4
Her voice goes through me she’s got to much time on her hands I no if I was as busy as she says she is .. who would want a film crew on your holiday with ya while your relaxing
Not me she craves the lifestyle but is a fake wannabe begging for attention This is her way to feed her ego
I really wana watch it but her voice does my head in. Might put it on subtitles cos I wanna hear the absolute waffle that comes out her mouth

Reactions: 1
Why is she on rich house poor house she isn’t even rich is she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
im confused like

is George the baby daddy ??
No it’s Tommy lee who she stole from her best friend years ago then claimed he beat her but now apparently they’re engaged and living happily ever after in β€œprivate” 🀣

• Haha
No it’s Tommy lee who she stole from her best friend years ago then claimed he beat her but now apparently they’re engaged and living happily ever after in β€œprivate” 🀣
Your joking me jeez I remember that didn’t his bird drag her by her hair outside the house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
she ain’t right is she ain’t she is stick thin

Reactions: 5
Her comment the girls come home like scruffs 🀣🀣🀣 there's only one scruff Cassy and that's you, you old bored out tit bag. Bills been the constant in them girls lives and had to pick up all the broken pieces you and your Venus fly trap minge as caused. Least the girls are safe to lay on bills wife's sheets unlike yours. Must be a right bad feeling knowing your ex husband did better after you fucked off and there you are the 'millionaire' scrapping the barrel.... Even tlb wernt silly enough to duck ya and you had to use a turkey baster 🀣🀣. Now where is TLB family excitedly posting away about your pregnancy.... Oh they ain't are they. Because your a show up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she thought she would win the fight then Jess beat her and Jess’s mum 🀣🀣🀣 cassy proper showed herself up hahahahhahahahahaha
Was classic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
and cassy family was giving it all that but got twated sure it was her brothers the video was hilarious 🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.