Cassy Clark #36 If Pocahontas was a crackhead prozzie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen here slaggy Ann you sleep with that many men only millionaire and traveller in you is your rotten minge that’s bad million Cory in it and travelled all over country to get the Cory absolote fish flaps me big girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, as I didn't get much of a response from Channel 5, I've emailed the Harley Street Fertility clinic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right, as I didn't get much of a response from Channel 5, I've emailed the Harley Street Fertility clinic 😂
Should have attatched the self harm picture with her two small children in it ask them if they are happy they have allowed another child to be round that. Sick sick girl she is

Reactions: 8
Should have attatched the self harm picture with her two small children in it ask them if they are happy they have allowed another child to be round that. Sick sick girl she is
I sent that as an attachment just to reinforce my argument. I typed in "Cassy-Anne Clark cut herself" and it came straight up on Google images x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m in the 40% tax bracket I am not a millionaire I am just as bleeping poor as everyone else living pay check to pay check the tax man takes loads of my money… yes I have more money than some but duck me no millionaire 😂😂😂 these tv shows are deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in the 40% tax bracket I am not a millionaire I am just as bleeping poor as everyone else living pay check to pay check the tax man takes loads of my money… yes I have more money than some but duck me no millionaire 😂😂😂 these tv shows are deluded
I’m the same , cost of living is a joke right now and Cassy not paying tax is why she has money

Reactions: 5
Millionaire!! Ffs.. this will make her day! Theres no way she is a millionaire from botching people’s faces! Its false advertisement! I would t even class her as well off or having a luxurious lifestyle really! But keep going cassyanne… fake it till you make it hahhaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I don’t get right. Is she’s posting that she’s not eating and all the rest of it cos we know she isn’t. But the ppl in her comments are falling all over themselves and that like blows my mind. I don’t get it everyone sees the tit show life she has why put it on a pedestal? Does none of these idiots have no self respect?

She’s going to love being called a millionaire lol The head on it will be even bigger
I no she’s better of than some but no way is she got a luxury life style Her mother is going to be bragging bad bad lol fk me
I hope she makes her self look like a fool

She’s going to love being called a millionaire lol The head on it will be even bigger
I no she’s better of than some but no way is she got a luxury life style Her mother is going to be bragging bad bad lol fk me
I hope she makes her self look like a fool

trust me, if she was a "multi millionaire ", she wouldn't be driving around in a car that is 8 years old, she'd be flying business class on holidays, her kitchen would not look like the basic one from b&q, she'd have nice fitted wardrobes not rails and boxes from Argos.

Reactions: 10
trust me, if she was a "multi millionaire ", she wouldn't be driving around in a car that is 8 years old, she'd be flying business class on holidays, her kitchen would not look like the basic one from b&q, she'd have nice fitted wardrobes not rails and boxes from Argos.
And that curtain hiding the clothes 😂😂😂 still can’t even get over that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.